Chapter 28: Solving a case without the Chris and Ian

Chapter 28: Solving a case without Chris and Ian

Nathan's pov

Ibinigay na nga namin ang bote kay inspector para makuha ang fingerprints at para maconfirm nga kung ang laman nito ay isang snake venom.

Kasalukuyang nag-iisip pa si Avie kung paano niya madededuce ng maayos ang pangyayari. 

Inutusan ako ni Avie na maghanap ng impormasyon tungkol sa mga taong naninirahan dito, lalo na dun sa pinaghihinalaan namin. 

I know how to hack, so I can find some important information about this family.

"Avie? They have cctv cameras and I hacked them so we have now a copy. And now it can prove your theory" sabi ko.

"I also found out their jobs. Ma'am Danica is an herpetologist, she studies amphibians and reptiles. Her son is just a high school student. Ms. Danica wants to be the heir of their father's business, but their father gave it to Mr. Leonard Lemousin, her step-brother. The information I found tells that she was okay with it because their father gave her the position as the vice president of the company. Ms. Amelya Lemousin is a doctor, she has no interest at that company but her husband died, Mr.Julius gave the position of president to her. I also found something weird in the video" sabi ko.

Pinakita ko naman iyon sa kanya at tumango-tango naman si Avie. Lumapit na si Inspector sa kanya na may dala dalang papel na nasa folder at ang bote. 

Tapos na yata ang test.

"Detective, I can start my deduction show, right? Just call everybody" sabi ni Avie.

Tumango naman si Inspector at inutusan ang isang pulis na tawagin na ang lahat.

Both miss Danica and Miss Amelya are now here, si Cesar na lang ang hinihintay. Bago pa man ipatawag ni inspector ang bata ay narinig na namin na sumigaw siya.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! there's a thief in the house! The venom of the black mamba is missing!" sigaw niya at pumunta sa amin.

"Don't worry kid. I know who is behind all this" sabi ni Avie.

Huminga naman ng malalim si Cesar bago tumango kay Avie.

"Okay? I'll start my show. The truth behind the death of the two people in this house are murder. They were not bitten by a snake, and the forensics said that there were no other signs that they got bitten by a snake" pinutol ni miss Amelya ang sasabihin pa ni Avie.

"But.. they have marks of a snake fang! And they were poisoned by a venom" sabi nito.

"Yes they were poisoned by a snake venom. And they have marks of a snake bite, but that doesn't mean that they were not killed by a person. The culprit planned this very well, so that everyone would think they were bitten by a snake. Too bad, the culprit didn't know that a great detective will come and reveal the culprit's moves" si Avie.

"So back to my deductions. The culprit knows the venoms very well so the culprit knows what to use to kill the victims very fast! Who is the culprit? It's no other than you miss Danica Lenard" sabi ni Avie.

"W-what do you mean? I am not their killer!" inis na sigaw ni Maam Danica.

"Of course you are! You used those needles and the chopstick-like pins. You dipped it first with the inland taipan venom then you stabbed the victims by those. So, it will look like snake bites. You study reptiles and amphibians right? So you know a lot about those snakes! I am the one who picked up those pin and needles of yours earlier right? And There's a small amount of blood on those pins. Inspector? You can check it now" utos ni Avie kay inspector na agad din namang sinunod.