Chapter 45: Suicide or Murder Part 2

*****

"So who are the suspects?"

Napatingin naman ako sa nagsalita. Sila Chris pala!

"These three here" sabi ko at sabay turo sa tatlo. Tumingin naman sila Chris at inspector dun sa tatlo.

"Tell me your name and then where were you and what were you doing before the crime?" tanong agad ni inspector.

"T-teka? Crime?! I thought it was suicide!" tanong nung isang lalaki.

"Could you just answer the question?" si Chris.

"I am Alyssa Van. I am just an ordinary nerd and wanted to study where in I'm alone. I  always go up here because it's so quiet and ako lang ang nandito. I fell asleep earlier kaya di ko alam na may ibang tao na pala dito. I only woke up when I heard some shouts from the students down. Then I saw this two person here. They are both standing near the door." paliwanag ni nerd.

"I am Kendrick Bimeda. I'm her ex boyfriend. Nakipagbreak sya sa akin kanina at tinanggap ko naman yun. Pero di ko alam kung bakit siya tumalon."

"I'm Nicole and I'm her doormate. I came here because I saw her stand on that side. I rushed to get here para hindi niya matuloy ang pagtalon. I think it's a suicide dahil wala naman akong nakita na tumulak sa kanya. All I can see is her back. When I got here, I saw the two of them."

Hmmm... I want to see Chris solve this case all by himself! So... "Chris? Why don't you show me your detective skills? Solve this case without asking help from us!"

"Are you challenging me? Why don't we just have a deduction battle instead?" sabi niya at tumingin sa mga mata ko na parang hinahamon. But I won't!

"No thanks! I just want to see you on your own! You already saw me solved a case without any help! So to be fair, I want you to do the same" sabi ko.

He smirked at me. Geez! Those smirk makes me chill! "DEAL!" mariin niyang sabi. Then, he looked back at the suspects.

I opened my phone and looked at the photos that I've took.

Hmmm.. Sandra is a painter, and she got messy hands, and also she's holding a button. I looked at the three suspects and turned my eyes to their uniforms.

Aha! I knew you were the culprit! I wonder if Chris knows already who is the culprit?

******
Chris' pov

Aha! You're the culprit?

"Inspector? Time for the deduction!" sabi ko.

"The victim's name is Sandra who is a grade 9 student and a painter. Sarah loves to paint right? So she came here with her hands covered with paint. She came here to broke up with her boyfriend. And the suspect is? No other than you! Mr. Kendrick!"

"W-what?! I don't know what you're talking about! Looks like our school detective is not that good!" sabi ni Kendrick.

"Like what I said, kagagaling lang ni Sandra kanina sa club room nila dahil nagpaint pa siya. She came here because you texted her to meet you here. Since plano din naman na niya na makipagbreak up, pumunta agad siya dito. Her hands covered with paint, aren't dry yet. So She came here and she broke up with you. You can't accept the fact that she's gonna break up with you so, you hold her and brought her there at the side and tried to threaten her. She begs you because she's afraid so she hold you on your uniform's collar and left a small paint mark. She was also holding a button and look at your uniform. There's one missing right? And it's the same button as the buttons on your uniform."