Chapter 10

After school, I got home and change my bandages, my arm is doing better, but my ribs are bruise all around, I could feel that I crack one possibly two. I laid down on the couch, luckily Cassy and Dad are gone, but I’m worried, they been keeping something from me, especially Cassy. My thoughts got interrupted with a knock. I got up and open the door, “Sam? What are you doing here?” “Just checking up on you”. “Well come in I guess”.

I step aside and he came in, “Do you want something to drink?” He shook his head no and sat down on the couch, I sat down on the other side, I could feel him staring at me, but I stared at the tv, not really watching it. “I think we need to talk,” He said. Oh no, this is what I was dreading… his gonna say the kiss was a mistake… he's gonna say he wants to be just friends. “I know what you’re thinking,” He began, here it comes, “and no, I don’t think the kiss was a mistake”. I look at him, I was expecting a smile like he was joking, but he was serious.

I just sat there in shock, I didn’t know what to say, the kiss wasn’t a mistake, does that mean he likes me… of course, it means he likes me. But I don’t know what to do, I mean I like him, but what if he is like my ex, I don’t think I can go through that again. “Listen, I’m not too good at this, but, since you ran into me that day”, I can’t believe he brought that up, I smile at the memory, “I always felt that we had a connection”. Damn, I didn’t know he was this cringey, he got lost in his words, I smile trying not to laugh, “Let me guess, it's something in the line of ‘do you do want me to be your girlfriend’?” I said. He looks at me and smile, “Do you want to be my girlfriend”? I smile and said, “Of course”.

He probably wasn’t expecting an answer even a yes but when he heard it he got so happy, he picked me up and hugged me, I winch a little bit and he put me down quickly. He was about to say something but I stopped him with a kiss. He didn’t move at first, slowly but surely he started kissing me back. It got heated fast, I felt the couch on my back and his body on the front, but that’s not all I felt, sparks like fireworks and tingles, spread all over my body. If they didn’t feel so good, I would be a worry.

I felt my shirt rising up and his hands moving across my body. I move my hands on his back towards his stomach, I put my hands in his shirt and felt his ads, let's just say it was amazing. He move his lips to my neck before he got any farther I heard “OMG!!!! MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!!!” I quickly push him off of me and saw Cassy standing there eyes closed but mouth wide open. “Cassy… I didn’t know you would be home so soon”. I push my shirt down and fix my hair.

Cassy slowly opens her eyes, “You can open them all the way” I said a little annoyed. We just stood there in very awkward silence, “Well, I’m just gonna go… by Claire” Sam said, he kissed me on the cheek and walk off. Once he was gone, the question started flying, “Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? When? And Why were you guys doing it on the couch?” “Yes, today, and I don’t know, he asked me in here and it just sort of happening, and we didn’t even do it, we were just kissing”. I said in a hurry. “Yea, but if I didn’t walk in when I did, you guys would probably have of”. She said

I look at her knowingly and walked in the kitchen, “You should be glad it was me and not dad” she said behind me. Yeah, I guess it was a good thing it was her, no telling how it would’ve gone if it was a dad. We started cooking supper and talking and laughing, then the phone rang and the worst news of my life was in that phone call and if I knew I probably would let my sister answer it.