Chapter 37

Chapter 37

 “And why should I stay in the house while you are out here fighting! Why should I do what you want!” I yelled. “Because I’m the Alpha, you are in my pack, and you have to listen to me!” He yelled. I can’t believe he said that, how dare he say that. “You may be the alpha,” I yelled, “but I am your mate, and mates don’t tell each other what to do and what not to do!” I turned around storming off. “Where are you going,” Sam yelled after me. “Away from you,” I choked. I took off running, listening to Sam’s voice fade away in the distance. After a while of running, I stopped to take a breath. Why must he be so fucking difficult? Why does he try to control me? Knowing I can’t answer my questions, I turned back around headed to the house. 

Once I got into the house, it was quiet, a little too quiet. I quickly got to the living room, getting the gun I always keep in the living room. I popped it out of safety, going stealth mode. I took a deep breath, almost throwing up. All I can smell is a type of cologne, nothing else. “It has to be a rogue,” Snow growled, “who else would wear an enormous amount of cologne to hide their scent.”. Shit, just what I need right now. Shaking out the thought I climbed up the stairs, towards the bedroom where I know my phone is at. I was just up the stairs when someone ram into me. Falling down the stairs, my hands went up trying to catch the railing, but failed miserably. Tumbling down the stairs, I lost sight of the gun and saw stars, since I hit my head everytime I fell. Once I stopped falling, I stayed still trying to stop my head from spinning. 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I tried to get up, but was kicked back down. I looked up, seeing a man who muste been in his late 30’s early 40’s, holding my gun. I quickly backed up, while standing up. I put my hand on my head feeling something liquidy and warm. Blood. I looked up seeing the barrel of the gun pointing at me.  “You wanna kill me, then do it.” I growled. By that time I heard the front door open, and walked in Sam. The rogue put the gun down, looking at Sam. I could tell the rogue was scared, and I can see why. Looking at Sam, it even scared me a little bit. To say he is pissed, is an understatement. 

Sam started at the rogue, but quickly stopped when the rogue pointed the gun at me again. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” the rogue said. “What are you doing here, rogue,” Sam growled. “Don’t you know,” the rogue said, flinging the gun around, “the upcoming war, to see who keeps the white wolf.”. I tried moving towards Sam, but the rogue saw me and pointed the gun at me again. “So what, you’re here to take me?” I asked, which earned a growl from Sam. “no,” the rogue replied, “I’m here to kill you. You see I think this war is stupid, but I am a rogue and I have to listen to him, but if you are not here anymore, then this war will be over and I can get make to myself.” 

“Do you really think he's gonna be happy with you if you kill me” I challenge. “I really don’t care with that spoiled brat thinks, he is just butt hurt that he can’t get what he wants.'' He said while pointing the gun at me. “Now,” he continued, “hold still, I really don’t want to shoot you twice”. “Wait,” I screamed but it was too late, I heard the deathly sound of the gun. Closing my eyes to wait for the pain, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing in the bullet a couple of inches to my face. I felt a strange force around the room, I looked at the rogue, seeing his shock face, but when I did, the bullet went flying towards him, hitting him in the knee. He went down, clutching his wound. I quickly backed away, tripping over my feet I fell. Before I hit the ground Sam caught me checking my body for any signs of injuries, my head long since healed. 

“Are you okay?” he asked. “What just happened,”  I finally spoke, looking at him. “I think,” he began while picking me up, “you just used your powers.” My powers? I was about to say something else when I heard a grunt, I turned around seeing the rogue trying to stand up. Sam pushed me behind him and snarled at the man. “You just made the wrong mistake” Sam growled. While he was saying that two guys who are pack members, came in grabbing the rogue pushing him outside. 

“Love, are you sure you’re okay?” Sam asked. “I’m fine” I replied, I was about to hug him, when I remembered what about today. “Wait a minute,” I said backing up, “I’m still mad at you.” Sam sighed, putting his head down. Before I could think or react, Sam grabbed me, pulled me to him and kissed me. It was a soft yet desperate kiss. At first I didn’t do anything, then I slowly started kissing him back. I raised my hands to his hair and started pulling on his hair. He pulled pulled back smiling at me, “I’m sorry, Love.” He said looking down at me. Damn it, why can’t I be mad at him. I stood up on my toes pecking him on the lips. “You’re forgiven” I said. He smiled pulling my impossibly closer to him. He leaned down kissing me again, I quickly responded. 

He moved us to the couch, laying me down with him on top of me. I put my hands under his shirt feeling his six pack. He moved his lips off of mine, down my cheek to my neck. I moaned when he hit my sweet spot, he started sucking at my spot and nipping at it. “Mark me” I whispered. He sat up looking at me with shock in his eyes. “Are you sure? ” he asked. I leaned up, kissing him, “Yes,” I said, “I’m sure.” He smiled at me, pushing me back down on the couch. He kissed me quickly then went to the crook of my neck finding my sweet spot again. Which didn’t take him long. Once he found it, he started sucking on my skin, then I felt his canines dig into my skin. I bit my lip trying not to scream, it hurt like hell, for a while, then all I felt was bliss. I started moaning, grabbing his hair. He pulled his canine out, licking the blood off of my shoulder, he looked at me with so much happiness in his eyes. I smiled, pulling him down to my lips, kissing him softly and quickly. I felt myself dozing off and them being lifted up in the air. Next, I was laid on what I am assuming the bed and a warm body next to me. I turned around snuggling up to him, signing in happiness.