Chapter 20

We got to my house and sat on the couch, nobody said nothing and it was getting very uncomfortable. Finally what seemed like forever Sam finally started to speak, "Well first off, as you know I'm a werewolf, the alpha, my pack is called the Shadow Moon pack. A very strong pack that is. I've been Alpha since I was fifteen, after my dad died in a war, my mom couldn't live without him, she died a few months after him" he trailed off. I looked at him, surprised, he lost his parents, like me. He started talking about the pack and I listen. 

After he told me more or less everything about him and the pack, he looked at me with so much hope in his eyes. I didn't know what to do or say, all I could think about was that little girl who used to read about werewolves and mates and stayed up all night wishing that could happen to her. And now it is, and I owe it to her with everything that happened to me, I owe her to try and be happy. I can't deny the feeling I have when I see Sam or when he touches me. And now I have the answer I wanted to know since I met him.

"okay",  i begin to say, " I'll give you a chance, just one, if you hurt me in anyway, I will leave". And I was serious, I can't handle anymore heartbreak or any type of pain. Sam smile at me, "I promise, I will never hurt you". He moved closer to me and hugged me. I immediately hugged him back, I never knew how much I miss this, him holding me, it feels safe. "Thank you" he breaths.

He pulled back, putting his hands on my cheek, I lean in his hand smiling. I opened my eyes and stared into his deep blue eyes, those eyes, oh those eyes, I could stare at them all day long. They are so captivating they are like a sea of so many emotions but one sticks out the most… is it… love? It was like he was reading my mind, he leaned in and kissed me. This kiss was so different then the first time we kissed. This time it was so full of emotion, soft yet hard. I just wanted to drown in it. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. I put my fingers through his hair. His hair is so soft.

I heard the door open and quickly got off of Sam, to see Sarah and Cassy staring at us with shocked faces. "Umm… we will just wait in the kitchen" Sarah said slowly. I knew I must be blushing, I can feel my face heating up. "I swear they come here at the wrong time, everytime". Sam groan. I laughed and went into the kitchen. Cassy and Sarah was talking then stopped and looked at me when I came in. They looked at me and started smiling like crazy. "What?" I asked. "Don't what me… you was about to have sex with my brother"! Sarah said while yelling. "One, please don't yell, and two no I wasn't. We were just kissing, that's all" I explained, but I also wonder what would've happened if they didn't step in when they did.

"Sure" Cassy said. I groaned and went the fridge to get something to drink. "So we were wondering if you want to go shopping" Sarah asked. "No" I quickly said, "I hate shopping.

"Oh come on, you have to go with everything that happened, it will be nice to go out". Cassy begged. Before I could answer Sam walked in. "What are you girls talking about?'' he asked. "We are trying to persuade Claire to come shopping" Sarah said. "Shopping?" I shook my head yes. "Come on Claire… please… just one time".. Sarah and Cassy begged at the same time. "Fine" I said. They both jumped up and hugged me. 

"I'm going too". I looked over to Sam standing up and walking towards me. "Really"? I asked. He shook his head yes. "And may I ask why"? I said while smiling, "do you really think I'm gonna let you out of my sight". He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. "I guess not. He leaned down and kissed me. "C'mon lets go before Cassy and your sister drags me there" I said laughing. 

"Lets go you two" I heard Cassy yell than the front door slamming