Chapter 43

"Claire, what's wrong." Sam asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I picked up the knife and a showed Sam, "is that blood?" He asked taking it from me. "Yea, It's Matt's blood on my dad's knife." I opened up the case and picked up the fake knife. It looks just like his, even the owner can be fool, even me. "I don't understand. I thought that was your dad's knife." He said pointing at the the one I was holding. "It's a fake." I said turning around. I grabbed the knife from Sam and put it side by side with the fake one. "What are you looking for, love?" He asked . "My dad's knife has his initials, and this one," I said pointing at the fake one, "is not my dad's knife."

"So what are you saying?" He asked. "I'm saying, what if the attack was planned. Look," I said facing him, "I went to where Sarah found Matt and Cassy was attacked...". "You did what!" He screamed. Yep, I knew he was going to get mad. Before he could say anything else, I quickly began talking again. "When I was there I only smelt one scent of blood, and that was Matt's. Then I found this knife with Matt's blood on it. The only people I know who knows about this knife is you, Sarah, and Cassy. And you and Sarah will never touch this knife." I hate myself for even thinking what I'm thinking, but the evidence is to much to look away. "Are you saying, your sister planned this attack." I looked at him for a moment, if I told him what I thought no telling what he may do, but I can't keep this in. "I... I don't know for certain, but the evidence is too much to ignore". I put the knives down and started walking. "Where are you going?" Sam asked while grabbing my elbow pulling me to him. "I need to ask Cassy some questions." I pulled away from him and took off to the woods.

We was about to go into the hospital when the doctor stepped outside. "What's wrong?" I asked seeing the worried look on his face. "Alpha, Luna," he said while bowing, "I was about to send someone to fetch you." "Why?" Sam asked stepping closer. "I have some terrible news," I looked at Sam than back at the doctor, "Luna, your sister ran away." "What." I said stepping forward, Sam grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Easy" Sam mindlinked me. Right, it's not the doc's fault. " We have to find her." I turned around not waiting for Sam to respond. What just happened, proved that she is not the sister or person I thought she was. I quickly swift, trying to find her scent, which was easier than I thought. Why didn't she try and hide her scent. "Her scent is way to easy to follow." Snow said and I agreed. Something doesn't feel right. I slowed down to a halt with Sam beside me, I can feel that he also knew something isn't right. I was about to turn around to inspect my area when a flash of brown came tumbling towards me.

He hit me dead on, but was thrown off of me has quickly has I was knocked down. I quickly got up just in time to see another charging towards me, but luckily I was ready this time. I moved out of his way while grabbing on to his paw to trip him. He fell to the ground and I attacked. I could see Sam in the corner of my eye fighting two other rogues. The rogue pushed me to the ground while biting my shoulder, I yipped which earned a growl from Sam. He tried to get to me but was attacked by the one of the rogues that was attacking him. I quickly blocked the wolf that was on top of me from biting my neck. I put my paw on his neck trying to get away from him. I could feel the blood on my should and I could my leg growing weaker and the rogue knew it too. I could see his canines coming closer to my face, I could feel his hot breath in my face. He was now inches to my face when I closed my eyes and a rush of wind and power flow through me. I felt the weight of the rogue gone off of me when I opened my eyes I saw him being thrown into a tree.

I got up waiting for him to attack me, knowing his not dead. Yet. When he got up, I wasn't waiting for him to attack me, I ran straight towards him and attacked him. I quickly grabbed his neck, feeling the bones break in my mouth, feeling his blood seeping inside of my mouth. Soon he fell limp in my mouth, knowing he was dead. I dropped him and turn around seeing Sam kill the last of the rogues. I limped towards him, feeling the pain in my shoulder. He ran towards me, moving his head across of mine while sniffing in my scent and I did the same thing. Happy that he wasn't dead. He licked the blood off of my wounds, nudging me with his nose when he got finish. We started walking, Sam staying right beside me with his ears perked and his eyes alert. Once we made it to the house there was clothes waiting for us. I turned to Sam and cocked my head sideways in confusion. "Sarah" Sam said while grabbing his clothes. I did the same, swifting behind a tree. Once I swift, I could still feel the pain in my shoulder but it was bearable.

I came from behind the tree to get attacked by a hug from Sam. I quickly hugged him back, loving the warm confront that he always provides. "Are you okay love?" "I'll get make with you on that." I signed, not really knowing what to say. If I am right about Cassy (I pray to the goddess I'm not) what's going to happen? How long was she planning this? Why was she planning it? We got in the house, I went straight to the couch and sat down. I could feel Sam staring at me. "What are we going to do?" I asked. He sat down next to me, pulling me in his lap. I put my head on his chest  hearing his heartbeat. "We," he started, "Are going to live our lives in the present. And when something happens, if something happens, we are going to figure it out together. Just like we always been doing."

I looked up, seeing his greenish-blue eyes staring at me, I recently learned when his eyes are turning green his wolf is coming up front. Soon they turned back to their crystal blue eyes. I leaned up to kiss him, Sam meeting me in the middle. Sam is right, we, no I have to live in the present, not the future or the past, or I'm going to miss a lot of things, and tonight is just what I am going to to. I grabbed his shirt to pull him impossibly closer to me. Loving his lips on mine. He licked my lips and I opened them to let his tongue enter, I moaned which just made him kiss me harder. I moved my body to where I was strangling him. I moved my fingers to the tips of his hair and started slightly tugging on them. He groaned and pushed my body closer to his. After a few more minutes of kissing I made my ways down his shirt and started tugging it up, trying to take off of him.

That's when he stopped me, I looked at him bewildered while breathing heavily. "Love," he breathed, "if we continue, I won't be able to stop." I glide my hands up his shirt, I put my ha d in his hair and leaned in, "who told you I wanted you to stop?" With that said I kissed him gently and looked at him. I could see the lush in his eyes, and I bet there was lush in my also. He kissed me and picked me up, going upstairs, soon I was being tossed into our bed. I heard him moving towards the door and I heard the lock being turn. "Ohh we are in for it" I heard Snow howl in my head, I don't know who is more excited, me or her. I saw Sam stalk towards me, I got on my knees and met him with lips waiting. He put me back on the bed, with him on top of me. I grabbed the hem of shirt trying to take it off. He finally took the hint, taking it off himself. He than took my shirt and took it off of me. I grabbed one of belt loops on his pants and pushed him closer to him. Soon all of our clothes was on the floor and the rest, well let's just say we both had a fun night.