Chapter 32

Chapter 32

2 Weeks Later

Pain… that’s all I felt when he slide the silver knife across my skin, I bite my lip to keep from screaming, I can’t give him the satisfaction of my pain, it will only make him enjoy it more. I actually gotten used to the pain a little, if it not him than it’s other people, all day long, wanting information about Sam’s pack. I don’t know why they think I’m going to tell them, I don’t know nothing. My thoughts got out of line when I felt a fist connected to my face. My head easily moved to the side, and I felt the blood in my month, yep, he broke my jaw. I slowly turn to look at him, “you can stop this if you become obedience and tell me what I need to know” he snared. I smiled, a wicked smile, and then spit blood on his face. “Go to hell” I growled. He wiped the blood off of him and went to the table where he keeps his ‘tools’. He picked something up and walked back to me, I can tell it’s a knife. “You first” he said, while jabbing the knife in my already blooded arm. 

He was about to grab the knife again when his phone started ringing.

‘Thank you’ I thought, it feels like i’m gonna pass out from the pain. “Ain’t you gonna get that”?  I croaked. He shot daggers at me with his eyes and grabbed his phone. By the way the voice on the other line sounds, it’s not good. “Okay, I’ll be there in a minute”. He closed his phone and walked over to me, if I could I would start backing up, but I'm tied down. He grabbed the knife and shoves it down deeper. “Today is your lucky day” he whispered in my ear, “now don’t you go anywhere”. He disappeared in the hallway, right when an alarm started going off. What they hell is happening? I tried to move but everytime I did the silver from the cuff would touch my wrist and the knife would go deeper. I need to get out of here, to get back to Sam. I close my eyes and slowly but surely got out of the cuffs, thanks to my blood and sweat. I reach my forearm and pulled out the knife, and threw across the room. I slowly got on my feet and started walking, I was dizzy like i don’t know what, I was a few feet from the door, then everything went black.

SAM’S POV

“Are you sure it’s there” I asked my top guard. “Yes Alpha, there’s rogues surrounding the place like they are protecting something”. “Okay then, gather all the warriors and meet me outside in five minutes” he bowed his head and ran outside. It’s been two weeks since Claire got taken , two weeks since I hadn’t seen her. Two weeks since I failed to protect her. But now I’m getting her back and I’m not going to let her go. I went outside to see my pack members waiting for me, they know how important it is to protect Claire, to protect their future Luna, and I am so glad that even though she’s not the Luna yet, that they are still ready to protect her. “Follow me” I said in my Alpha tone, I swift in my wolf form and started running, I already remembered the map to the place. 

We got there in about 2 hours, thanks to our speed.

I can smell the rogues scent from a mile away, we stop just close enough to a house type thing, I turned around to my pack ‘Everyone listen up’ I growled making sure everyone was looking at me, ‘I want three groups, circling around this place, we will go in on my command, I want at least one rogue for questioning, the rest you can kill. We will not leave this place until I get Claire out of here. Do you understand’. I heard a course of yes alphas. As soon as everyone was in their position, I started walking closer to the edge of the woods, I know Claire is here, I can feel it. “Everybody set” I yelled. “Then let’s go”. At that mark I started running full speed, luckily we had the upper hand on two things, one surprise attack and two we are a lot stronger. I easily got pass the rogues and into the house, I quickly swift and started sniffing around. I can smell her scent, but it’s weak.

I started walking down a hallway, where her scent was the strongest, praying that it’s not too late. I stopped at a door where her scent was sweeping through, she's here, I know it. I backed up and kicked the door open. And there she was, on the floor, I bent down and picked her up. All I saw was blood all over her body. I could feel my eyes getting dark, my wolf trying to take control, and I don’t blame him, those bastards, harmed our mate, but it’s not time to get angry. I closed my eyes and slowly breathed. I picked Claire up in my arms and walked out, knowing if I stayed here longer, I will lose control and Claire doesn’t need that. I made it outside, with my pack, Matt, my third in command, walked up to me. “Any injuries” I asked walking. “No sir, it was an easy fight, most run away, but we did capture one”. “Good, bring him to the dungeon” I said, he bowed his head and walked off. “Don’t worry love, you’re going home” I whispered to her.

“How is she? Is she okay?” I heard Sarah asked. “I don’t know, the doctor hadn’t come yet” I said sitting down. It’s been an hour, why hasn’t he been here yet. At that que I saw the doctor walking up to me, I can tell by his worried face, that it is not good. I got up and walked up to him, afraid of what I might hear. “Alpha” he said while bowing his head, “doc, how is she” I asked quickly. “Well… she’s okay,” I breathed out the breath I didn’t know I was holding, “but, she has a lot of silver in her blood that’s making her not heal as quickly”. I balled my fist trying to stay calm. “Can I see her” “Of course Alpha”. He started walking and I followed. Soon we were in her room, as I walked inside, I saw her asleep, she looks so peaceful, so vulnerable. I can still see the cuts on her body. It makes me mad that she has been in pain for two weeks, that I couldn’t find her. “When will she wake up?” I asked, all I want to do is hold her in my arms, but I couldn’t, not yet. “By the end of this week, she needs her rest to heal, she’s gonna be sore for a while.”I grabbed a chair and sat by her, holding her hand.