Chapter 16

Omg... What The Fuck... is he a werewolf???? I sat up in shock, this can not be happening, not to me. I got up quickly forgetting about my ankle, when I put pressure on it I fell down and hit my head hard on my nightstand. "Damn it. Ow"! I yelled. I was about to get up when my door literally fall down on the floor. I shot my head up to see Sam standing by the doorway, looking pissed off. When he saw me on the ground his eyes soften. He started walking towards me, I quicking crawl backwards but the damn wall got in my way.

I look up into his eyes and saw... hurt? "I'm not going to hurt you" he said quietly, he knelt down in front of me and offered his hand. I wanted to take it, but I couldn't move. "Please" he beg. "Why"? "Why what"? "Why didn't you tell me" "Tell you what" he asked. What does he mean what... I stood up, all the fear is place with anger. I put all of my weight on my other ankle. "What do you mean what"?! I yelled " Were you ever going to tell me that you are a werewolf? Or were you going to wait until I get attacked or you attack me!!!" I yelled at me. He looked shock when I said that. "How... how..." he stumbled over his words. "How did I know that you are a werewolf or know what a werewolf is" I stated. He looked at me but didn't speak.

" I may be stupid, but I ain't that stupid" I shared. To tell you the truth, I am stupid, I'm stupid enough to trust another person, thinking he had feelings for me and wouldn't lie, but like always, I end up wrong and hurt physically and mentally. I waited for him to say something or do something, but he just stood there looking at me with a shocked expression. I wanted to punch something.

I turned away from him, I couldn't stare at him any longer. The longer I did, the angrier I got. I couldn't stand it anymore, I balled up my fist and punch the wall, and of course it was my bad one. I bit my lip from yelling and held my wrist, that's what I get taking out my anger on a wall. For the first time in a long time I wanted to cry, in front of someone. Not just about my wrist but about everything that has happened to me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Sam staring at me, I could tell by his eyes that he was worried and sorry. "Follow me" he said softly, at first I didn't want to but, I knew that if I stayed here i would start crying and Sam will see me cry, but if I go with him I can hold it in. He went in the bathroom and I followed. I just now noticed the blood is on my hand, I probably wouldn't have broken it if my hand wasn't already weak.

He turn around and hesitantly picked me up, I wanted to tell him no, but for some reason him picking me up, felt good. Strange. We stayed quiet for a while, while he was cleaning my wrist and checking it and my ankle. "You know punching walls is not good for your hands". "It was either that or throwing something or hitting you, and nothing was close enough for me to throw". I replied quietly and quickly. He looked at me, "Look Claire, I'm sorry this happened to you, I didn't want this to happen and you find out this way".I stayed quiet, "How did you know what I was"? He asked after a moment of silent, "books" I replied softly. My head is fucking killing me, probably because I hit it on that desk. "Are you okay". I looked at him with a 'are you serious' look. "Please say something" he said putting his finger under my chin and pulling my head up.

"What do you want me to say? That I'm mad at you, that I'm afraid of you"? I asked. He has sadness in his eyes, he was about to speak but I interpreted him, "Well I'm not" I said then added, " I'm not mad at you upset, yea a little bit, but I understand that everyone has secrets". I said. He looked at me with hope in his eyes, but there was something else. I was about to get down when he asked, "Are you afraid of me"? I fiddled with my hands, I couldn't look him in the eyes.. "You are". He backed away from me, I could hear the sadness in his throat. It made me feel guilty but I couldn't help it. "Maybe...maybe, if I didn't find out this why, maybe I wouldn't be"."You're lying" he said a little bit angry and a little sad. "So... what if I am". I snap.