Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I got off of my bike and walked towards Sam's truck, he got out looking mad, "what's wrong" I said innocent, but I already know what's wrong. "I swear, you are going to give me a heart attack" "why" "You know why, Love" he said while pulling me closer to him. "It wasn't like I went fast" it was a lie, I went a little faster, just to freak Sam out. He quickly kissed me and we started walking to the school. Before we made it to the doors, Sarah and Cassy run outside and tackled me, glad I have good balance and Sam quickly got me before I hit the floor. "Are you okay"  Sarah asked. "I'm fine" I replied smiling. "Cassy… we need to talk". I said letting go of Sam's hand then Cassy's. I lead her to the bathroom and locked the door, I don't want anyone disturbing us. "Do you know"? I asked. "About what" "Cassy…" "Yeah… I know, I know about Sam, and Sarah, and us". "For how long… how long have you known about us". She hesitated then spoke "Since I was about thirteen". Thirteen… thirteen she knew since she was thirteen and kept it a secret. I stayed quiet, looking at her with shock

"Claire, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, I wanted to for a long time, but dad told me not to" "So!" I yelled, I close my eyes and breath, " do you know how many times you or I told each other that Dad didn't want us to tell no one, but we still did because we promise each other to tell each other everything. To hold no secrets". "I know Claire" she whispered but I still heard it. "Did you know about… Tyler?" I pray that she didn't know". She put her head down and said yes. I backed up to the wall, balling my fist. I bit my lip trying not to scream at her. "For how long" "after a month of you two dating". "And you didn't tell me! You never even told me you didn't like him, that he was bad for me! You kept it a secret"! "I know. I wanted to tell you that he was bad for you… but I didn't know how to tell you". She said. I can't believe she didn't tell me nothing, and i'm not even that mad at her about not telling me about us. I'm mad because she didn't tell me about Tyler or warned me.

"You could've told me. I would've listened"! "Would you"She started yelling, "you didn't even listen to dad, so you wouldn't have listened  to me. Because you loved him! '' "The only reason I didn't listen to dad was because I thought he was being a protected father. But I would've listened to you because I trust you and I trust you will make the right judgment over people I date"! I started walking towards the door, "oh and to your information, I didn't love him. The only reason I dated him was because he wanted stop asking me… and everybody said we would look cute together. So yeah i did it"! "Well that was stupid of you" she screamed. I turned around and looked at her straight in the eyes, "you don't think I know that". I open the door, to see Sam and Sarah looking at me. 

I moved past them, not wanting to talk to none of them. Once I made it to my locker I started calming down a little bit. "Love, are you okay" Sam said grabbing my wrist and turning me around. "I don't want to talk about it" I said while hugging him. "Well, look who it is. I can't believe you actually came back". I look over to see Brittany staring at me. "Don't you ever give up"? Sam asked her. He grabbed my hand and held it tight. I don't know if it's for comforting me or hold me still so I don't go ape shit crazy on Brittany. Probably the second one. "Hi Sam" Brittany said while blinking her eyes flirty and smiling. I frowned and said to Brittany, "Hey Brittany, you're looking good with a black eye and broken nose". She stared at me and said, "Well, at least I have-". "Don't even finish that sentence, Brittany" Sam growled. I squeezed his hand and turned around heading to my class.

I can't deal with her now, nor can I deal with anyone right now but I know I have to. "Are you okay" Sam asked in the middle of class. I turned around and smiled at him, "Yeah". Once we got to the gym Sarah and Andrea pulled me to the bleachers. "So, what's going on with you and Cassy"? Sarah asked. "I don't really want to talk about it" "Oh c'mon what are friends for". I smiled at her, "really Sarah not right now, please". I said kinda snappy, I smiled and sat down. I hate being a bitch to my friends but I just don’t want, no I can’t talk about it, I just feel many emotions that I hadn’t felt in a long time, I barely know how to describe them, is it fear? Regret? Sadness? Angry? Betrayed? 

All I know is that, all I want to do is go home get into my bed and stay there till I die, but I can’t do that, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that it's just the beginning, my life is about to fall apart, and I may or may not lose everyone I ever loved. Human or not, I can’t let that happen I’ll rather sacrifice myself, than let other people fight my battles. 

After school I went home and went directly to the gym, after today, I really need to hit or shoot something. Sam probably knows something is up with me, because all day long he kept asking me if I was okay, and of course I lied to him. For some reason, I just can’t find myself telling him what's wrong, even though I told everything about my life in the city. But, to tell you the truth, I had a hard time, still do, telling people about my emotions. I never show them, hadn’t showed them for years. I just always kept them inside, that's why I get mad all the time, not just because I’m at the conversation that I'm in, It’s because of everything else, and sometimes the conversation that I’m in. I hate that I get angry all the time, I use to control it pretty good, but since that night and especially since I got here it's like I get angry all the time. I wonder why?

When I got back to the house, I was kinda expecting Cassy or Sam to be there to annoy me but no one in the house. Strange. I quickly took a shower and sat down on the couch, just thinking of today. I know I was a   but what happened this morning with Cassy, it just confused me. She knew about me, about us, and she knew about Tyler… why didn’t she tell me. Why was it a big secret? Why did dad hid it from me? Is being a werewolf that bad, that he had to marry my stepmom and move us to the city to get away from it? I wonder what dad would think of me now, that I know about the secret and that Sam is my mate? I hope he isn’t disappointed