Chapter 14

After driving for hours on end, not stopping, only to get more gas, I finally made it home. I made it to the driveway, but stopped, I could see Cassy's car and Sam's truck there and someone's else's. I was about to keep going but I stopped and turned around. I think it's time to see my dad. I went to the cemetery and went to his grave, I'm thankful that Sarah sent me the cemetery name. I found his spot and fell down crying. I just cried and cried and cried, I cried about everything. Dad, my step mom, what I did, what happened to him. I even cried about Cassy and how I was not there for her. I finally stopped crying and got up, "I promise daddy, I will never do what I did again, no matter how bad things get, and I promise I will protect Cassy. Even if it means I die". With that I left and headed home, to face the other challenge.

Facing everyone.

When I got home, I got off my bike and headed to the door. I was about to open the door, when it opened and I saw Sam, standing there. He took a deep breath and more or least picked me up and hugged me. I quickly hugged him back, and I just realized how badly I was missing him and the warmth he provided. "Where have you been" he asked. "I'll tell you later" I whispered. He finally let go of me and I went in to the house. Cassy was behind him, I put my head down, I already knew I was gonna get yelled at, and I deserve it, but to my surprise she didn't yell at me, she hugged me.

We hugged for a little bit then she let go of me and pushed me away, then slapped my in the face. I held my cheek and looked at her, I know I couldn't say anything, i deserve this and many more."How could you do that to me!!!! I had to bury our father by myself!!! I had to do everything by myself!!! I had to grieve by myself, you should've been there for me, for you, and more importantly for him!!!" She screamed. "I know, I know." I said in a small voice. "Then why didn't you?'.

"Well…" I started, " I hit a bit of a snag when I was coming back or well I should it it, I fell in a bit of a snag".

She looked at me confused. " I think you should all sit down". We made our why to the living room and when they all sat down, I started to tell them everything. Where I was, my attempted suicide, how I fell and went to the hospital, the break out and break in. Let's just say, when I got finish, you could hear crickets. "So you was coming" I turned to see Cassy looking at me, "Of course I was coming," I started saying, "i'm so sorry, that I left, I just couldn't handle things". She came up to me and hugged me saying it's okay. I looked at Sam, hoping he won't be too mad at me, and my worst fear was realized, he left.

I ran after him begging for him to stop, we made it to the woods when he finally stopped and turn around. "I'm sorry" I said, putting my head down, "you're sorry?" he said, I shook my head yes. "Do you know how worried I was when you left, I didn't know where you was, all I had was a fucking note, a note saying you'll be back in a couple of hours. Then close to a week you wasn't back. I called and texted you, and then you came back and told me you tried to kill yourself!!!! What if you died, what would I do. Most importantly what would your sister do"

I looked at him, he looked so mad but I could tell he had another emotion in his eyes… Love… Sadness… All I know is that I just wanted to hold him and cry, "I know Sam, I don't know why I did it… I was so caught up in myself that I didn't think how leaving would effect, you or Cassy, I was a idiot". I turn around about to walk back home, I didn't want him to see my cry. When he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. I just stood there hugging him.

"I can't lose you" he whispered. I don't know if I was meant to hear it or not, but my heart skipped a beat when he said it. "We should get in the house" he said. I started walking to the house with sam behind me. But I could tell something was wrong, I was about to say something when I heard a growl. I stopped and looked around, this huge wolf, taller than an average wolf, almost as tall as a bear came out of the trees. It looked at us a growled.

My Unknown LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara