Chapter 47

He turn around, and wickily smile seeing the bow in his face. "I wouldn't be smiling if I was you, you may just find a bow in your face," I snarled, not even worrying about controlling my anger. "Oh I don't know about that. You aren't going to shoot me. You are to weak". I growled, now hating to get called weak and he now knows it. "I. Am. Not. Weak." I growled, throwing my bow down, before I could realize it and him. He was on the ground with a bloody nose. By the time I hit him, Sam was right beside me and everybody stopped fighting. He got up wipping the blood off of his face, he looks mad but also amuse. "That's a girl," he yelled while laughing, "let's show everybody who you truly are." "What am I," I growled, not really caring what he says about me. "A monster." He replied, lowly enough for me and Sam to hear. "I mean, I'm not the one who tried to kill my sister." I stumbled back a little bit, just now remembering about Cassy. How does he know? I was about to ask him but than she walked out smirking up a storm. "Cassy...? How...?" I stumbled over my words. Am I imagining this? I know I'm not, but right now I wish I was imagining everything. "What's wrong Sis? You look like you saw a ghost." She walked up to Taylor, standing right beside him. That's when I remember why I did what I did. Sam stood closer to me, I can feel the rage whipping off of him, like a wind trying to blow a tree down.

"What ever you want Taylor, you are not going to get. Rather it is this pack or me, I will make damn sure you fail. Even if it means I get killed." I growled, stepping up with Sam right beside me. I can feel the disapprove from Sam, but right now I don't care about anything but making sure my pack is safe. "I will give you two options," Taylor said, stepping closer to me, "Either you join me or you will spend the rest of your life alone." I thought fot a second than smile, walked the rest of the step so I can be face to face with him. "How about this," I begin, "You leave now and stay away from me and my pack, or YOU will die. I will make sure the last face you see will be ME when I kill YOU." He growled and jumped on me, than the fight was on. He was quickly throwed off of me and was replace by Cassy. She was in wolf form, I was not. I grabbed her neck making sure she doesn't grabbed mine. I was feeling the sharpness of Cassy's claws, I could feel the blood sweeping down on my arms and legs. I could feel myself getting tired, getting weaker because of the blood lost.

I was about to give in till I saw at the side of my eye Sam fighting to get to me, not only Sam but Heaven, Sarah, Laci, even Elizabeth was fighting to get to me. Than something popped into my head. All my life, I tried my hardest to protect the ones I love, even if it means I die. I had never once thought that people who loves me wants to do the same thing. Sam always said his going to be there to protect me but I never actually put that into my heart, but seeing him fighting my enemy, my torturer to get to me. I know now that I can't just leave him.

Out of nowhere, something push out of me, it felt like the same energy from earlier today, but a lot more powerful, but more pure. I quickly kicked Cassy off of me, making the earth eat her feet to keep her where she was. "Taylor!" I yelled. My arms was engulf with flames. My wolf was coming out and there was no stopping her. We both know it's time to end this

He turn around just in time to see my fist connecting with his jaw, I feel the bones cracking on my fist when I connected it on his jaw. I also felt my bones breaking, but I didn't flinch, I will not show weakness. He fell down with a thud and I whine. He spit out some full teeth and a lot of pieces of teeth. I smiled in satisfaction, knowing he won't be about to bite as easy has it was. He got up and growled at me, than looked around. I looked left and right to see everybody circling us, just waiting but I had another idea. I spun around and but a circle of fire, me and Taylor inside, everybody else outside. This is my fight not theirs. Not anymore.

I could feel Sam trying to get in my mind, but I blocked him, focusing all of my attention on the bastard in front of me.