Chapter 40

A/n: this is still the flashback and the origin of the characters Heaven and Elizabeth. Here you will see more white wolves, and the one evil one, and the reason why Elizabeth has a lot of anger in her
____________________________________________________________________

20 years later

It's been twenty years since me and Heaven decided to take on the responsibility of training and protecting the white wolf, but sadly we still hadn't found her, not even a sign. "I just don't understand" Heaven started saying while sitting down, " there as been no sign or anything for twenty years..." I blocked her out focusing on the humans running around. One bad thing about being half vampire is the thirst for blood.  Human blood. But me and Heaven made a pact not to suck human blood, only animals, but it does get hard, especially when we are in town we people walking around and running. "...Elizabeth.... Elizabeth!" I heard my name being called. "Huh" I said looking at Heaven. "Did you hear anything I said?" She asked, but I already know that she knew that answer. I gave her that looked and she got up pulling me out of town in the woods. "I think you need a hunt". She handles the thrist better than I do, I don't know how, but she does.

We normally take turns on hunt, well our wolf and vampire side. Since we don't have the money to buy human food, but we don't really crave that anymore. Not after twenty years and blood and raw animal meat. We started running, trying to catch a scent of some type of animal. When I started feeling dizzy. I stopped running, trying to stop my head from spinning. I never felt like this. I turned around to see Heaven hold her head with her hands, that's when everything went black. Than I saw a young around her early twenties or mid twenties. She was swifting in her wolf, but it wasn't any wolf, it was the white wolf. I lost the image only hearing a name. Jewl.

I opened my eyes to see I was still in the woods. "Please tell me you saw the same thing I did" Heaven breathe. "The white wolf, Jewel". I said, Heaven shook her head. "So we have the name," I said while walking, " but we don't know where she is". I stopped right when I saw a tree falling right in front of me. " Well that can't be a coincidence" Heaven whispered and I agreed. We walk to the tree and on the bark was a lay out of a map? With the word, white in the few corner. "Is that a map?" Heaven asked/said. "Yea, I think it is, and I think it's leading us to the white wolf". I said.

And that's when the fun began.

Whole lot of years later

"Heaven wake up c'mon, we have to warn people!" I yelled at her. I can't believe Steph did this, I can't believe she is on the side of the rogues. Me and Heaven ran towards the woods just in time to see the pack Steph use to be in fighting the rogues. We ran straight in to the fight, blocking and killing any rogues that came after us. We almost made it to the other side a big gush of wind blew into us, knocking us down. Than Steph walked in the battleground, her deep purple eyes glowing. "Don't do this Steph, the Moon Goddess gave you those powers for good, not evil!" Heaven yelled. Steph turned around and snarled at her. To made a fire ball in her hand and threw it at Heaven, luckily she dodged it, and luckily it wouldn't had killed her if it did touch her.

I growled, showing my red eyes plus my fangs. I swift into my wolf and ran after her. No one threatens my sister's life. Or my mates. Steph laughed and easily threw me into a tree. I stood up just to be knocked down again. " You and I both know I can't kill you or your sister. So I'm going to do the worst thing possible." I tried moving but I couldn't, she had the ground bury my feet so I wouldn't leave. She flung Heaven towards me and did the same thing to us. Not one of us, could move, we could only watch. Watch her army destroy my mate pack. My mate who I just met a week ago.

Than a big lighting strike right in front of her, at first I thougt she did it, but by the look on her face, she didn't. Than another one hit, but not by her, on her. She fell down, the ground let me and Heaven go and the fight stopped, everybody looking at her. Me and Heaven stepped closer, she didn't move, it was like she was dead. When we got a few feet closer, we saw her move and her eyes slowly opening. I can feel my mate behind me and all I wanted to do is ran up and hug him, but I couldn't, not just yet. Steph looked around, getting up quickly when she saw me standing above her.

The thing that caught my attention first was her eyes, they was different. I sniffed the air trying to find her scent but didn't, but I did smell something. Blood, and not wolf blood, no it was human blood, and the scent was coming from Steph. I stepped closer knowing she couldn't do anything, she as lost her powers and her wolf and she didn't know it, not just yet. I got closer and she tried to use are wind power to push me back but it didn't work. "What's wrong Steph? Are you missing something?" I taunted. She stumbled back confused, "wh-what happened" she stuttered. "The Moon Goddess doesn't think you are worthy... not anymore". I told her so she could only here. I looked on my sides to see wolves walking towards her. "If I was you" I began, "I'll ran."

She took off running, with rogues on her tail, I stopped Heaven from going after her. "What are you doing," she said, "we need to go after her, she abused her powers." "I know," I said while looking where she ran to, " and she's getting her punishment. She's not a wolf anymore, she's a human. And by the way those rogues was after her. She'll be lucky if she last a day as a human". I turn around to see my mate looking at me with hate in his eyes. "Listen" I started by got interrupted by the worst sentence I could ever hear.

"I Negan Alpha of the Blood River Pack, reject, Elizabeth as my mate and my Luna". I stood there in shock, watching him walk away from me. Once I got to my senses I ran to him, once I caught up to him, I grabbed his arm to make him stop. I wanted him to turn around but he didn't. "Why?" I asked holding back my tears. "Why," he growled, now his facing me, "its because of you, that my pack had to fight. I lost good men in that battle. Men that has families." "I-I didn't know she would turn evil. I'm sorry." I whispered, afraid to look up at him to see the hatred in his eyes. "You're sorry? Sorry doesn't fix this. And do u really think I would make a person the Luna of my pack that caused this. You're not welcome here, not anymore. So either leave now, or I will lock you up in my dungeon and treat like a rogue." With that said he walked away. I turned to Heaven and ran off, with her close by me.