Neymar x James (englisch)

Okay, Ich werde das nur ein mal schreiben. Dieser Oneshot ist auf englisch für MadridstaAsensio. Wer Englisch nicht lesen mag, muss das nicht. Hinzufügen möchte ich noch, dass ich Deutsche bin und alles andere als perfekt englisch spreche. Das hier ist auch für mich ein Experiment.

Pov. James
"And than Ney was next to my ear and he wispered 'I want you' and than we already have-" "Okay stop James. I'm happy for you, that your Date with Ney was nice, but I don't want to hear every detail of this evening.", Cris laught on the other side of the phone. My face turned red. This was very embarrassing. But yeah what should I do? I love this boy more than my live. And I want to know if he feels like me. Or if it was just one night for him. But that can't be, if he wanted just one night, he had never brought me in a Restaurant to eat with him, like when we have a Date. And he walked with me across Paris streets. No, that was a Date. I'm sure. Okay I'm not sure, but I hope so. "James? Are you even there?", Cris asked. "Yes..yes I was just thinking" "About Neymar?" "yes", I wispered and I don't know why, but my eyes where full with tears. Luckily Cris can't see me, he would come to Paris to beat Neymar for nothing. It's not his faut, it's mine. I love him. And that's a mistake. "Why didn't you tell him?", Cris asked. "What and whom?" "Neymar, that you love him." "I can't do that! He would hate me!!!", I shouted. "He wouldn't" "Why are you so sure about that?" "Because he already knows, but he wants to hear it from you James..tell him. Everyone would do the same thing, if he is in your situation. Just take the time you have and tell him what he is waiting for since 2 month. He loves you, but he thinks it's better to wait until you'll go to him by yourself." "Really?" "Really James" "And..how should I say it?" "Just say it." "But..." "No but, just go and tell him! And when I'll phone you tomorrow, Ney is by your side, is your boyfriend and both of you are happy." "Okay..bye" "bye" Now I'm alone in my hotelroom. Should I really talk to Ney? I already know the answer. Yes, I should, it's better for me. And if Cris is right, there is nothing to be afraid for.
One hour later, I stand in front of Neys Door and ring the bell. I don't have to wait long, Ney opens the Door and smilied. "Hey sweety, come in." My face turned red, when he calls me 'sweety'. "Thanks", I nearly wispered and go in into the living room. "Do you want to drink something?" I shake my head. "No, I just want to talk." "About?" he asks. I close my eys. Now it's the moment of the truth. "I love you" Ney begin to smile. "Do you know how long I'm waiting for this? I love you to little boy." Than he kissed me, and it was the best kiss I've ever had.

A bit short I know, but I hope you like it MadridstaAsensio
See you guys :)