❄ Prologue ❄

Covered in the shadows, ready to take action if needed. Long hair whipped to the side as the wind increased on this cold winter night.

Cloak wrapped around her since it was the only thing to keep her warm.

The scene that played before her was quite interesting.

It was full moon. Snow everywhere were you could look. But the snow wasn't what attracted Nixie.

It was the sudden noise of cracking ice in the frozen lake before her.

Out of the hole in the lake floated a boy around her age in the air. Hair as white as snow. She had never seen anything like it before and she was interested. Curiosity flowed through her veins.

The ice cracked further open as the boy floated a couple of feet in the air.

He inhaled deeply as his electric blue eyes were focused on the full moon before him.

Eyes like Nixie had never seen before, eyes that looked as cold as ice.

It seems that he was lost in his thoughts as he flew back onto the frozen lake. The hole in the ice healed itself as his feet landed onto it.

Looking confused while moving his fingers he looked up at the moon again.

The boy frowned, still looking up as if all of his questions were going to be answered by the moon.

Taking a couple of steps forward, the boy stumbles upon a wooden stick with a round end at it.

Something unbelievable happened when he pressed  his foot lightly on the stick before him. While trying to pick up the stick he finds himself creating more and more crystals made of ice.

At that moment Nixie knew he wasn't a normal boy.

Literally everywhere he went appeared ice, for example on the bark of the trees that stood at the sides around the lake and on the ground.

This caused him to smile as if one if his unanswered questions were solved right before his nose.

Looking rather inspired the boy began to run around with the wooden stick and creating ice crystals everywhere he went.

Laughing out loud with every move he made, with every ice crystal he created.

Nixie has to admit that she was impressed by the powers that the mysterious teenager possessed.

The whitehaired boy came running towards her hiding spot between some trees and bushes at the left side of the lake, for one moment Nixie thought she was caught.

She quickly hid behind a thick tree covered in snow before he could see her.

Crouching between the bushes, she waited until the boy ran to the other side of the lake. Still leaving an ice trail behind him everywhere.

Suddenly he got picked up by the wind like he was as light as a feather. This caused Nixie to reappear out of her hiding spot, ran to the middle of the lake and looked upwards towards the flying boy in awe.

She squinted her eyes to have a better vision from below and to prevent having snow in her eyes.

Curiosity got the best of her again. The boy shouted while floating in the thin cold air.

Not because he was afraid, no that was not the case. He was having fun.

He looked down while he was still floating in the air.

His view partly blocked by the falling snowflakes around him. Snow stuck to his face and hair.

Looking beneath him, he discovered that he floated above the frozen lake. He didn't expect what he saw.