❄ Chapter 20 ❄

Norths laughter could be heard over the rooftops as he slides off of one of the house roofs. "Hahahaha! Quickly, quickly!"

"Whooo!" Nixie cheered as she ran as well over the rooftops besides her friends. Her light hair whipped behind her head as she made some extra speed.

As Nixie user her vines to move faster, Jack came running beside her, clearly wanted to compete with Bunny as Nixie shook her head.

"Hop to it, Rabbit! I'm five teeth ahead!"  Jack yelled with a confident tone in his low voice.

Bunny stayed kind of calm for his doing.

"Yeah right! Look I'd tell ya stay out of my way, but really what's the point? Cuz you ain't be able to keep up anyway!"

As the usual smirk grew on Jack his face, he couldn't resist to have a chance to beat Bunny with a competition.

"Is that a challenge, Cottontail?"

Nixie laughed loudly at the nickname that jack created as Bunny looked angry at her while everybody was still running over the rooftops.

"Ooh, you don't wanna race a rabbit, mate. Besides, I would watch out for Nixie as well if I were you. She gets a bit feisty with challenges."

Jack looked back to see Nixie summersaulting around the rooftops and a smile appeared on his face. This was also a chance to beat Nixie.

Bunny smirked as he increased speed. "Woah!" Jack chased after him.

Nixie used her vines to grab the teeth everywhere, trying to get the most out of everyone. North came out of one of the chimneys as black smoke came out of it. He jumped into another chimney to only reappear out of another one some blocks away.

"Is it a race? Is it a race? This is going to be epic! N!" Nixie her ears perked up as she heard the common nickname. She looked at the colossal man as her hair whipped to the side. "We should team up!"

Nixie smirked at her housemate, thinking about how much teeth they could collect together. Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she already planned the whole thing in her head.

"You take left, I take right!" North nodded. 

The platinum haired teenager made haste as she wanted to win from the rest, she also couldn't resist a good challenge. Adrenaline pumped through her body.

Tooth was in her element as her fast talking began again.

"Four bicuspids over there! An incisor two blocks east! Is that a molar? They're everywhere!"

As Nixie came past her, she yelled.

"Breath Tooth, breath!"  Unfortunately, it was too late as Tooth slammed into a giant advertising sign.

Nixie's green eyes widened as she stopped to make her way to her friend. Jack peeked out his head above the sign.

"You okay?" Both said simulteniously as they made eye contact at the coincidence.

"What is it with you two?" Tooth chuckled as both teens colored red. Tooth gave Nixie a smirk as she tried to avoid eye contact with the fairy.

"But, I'm fine! Sorry, it's been a really long time since I've been out in the field." Tooth got again very excited as she flew into Jack's direction.

Jack lifted an eyebrow as his smirk again reappeared on his face. "How long is a long time?"

Tooth got a tiny little bit shy as she strokes her right arm with her left hand. "Four-hundred-forty years, give or take?" Tooth gasped as she discovered a tooth laying in a room not too far from the three of them, four actually if you count Baby Tooth as well.

Tooth took off as Nixie already saw what her plan was.

She quickly grabbed her bow and putted an arrow on it. She aimed right beside Tooth.

With a flick of her wrist vines appeared behind the arrow which wrapped tightly around Tooth as the arrow made her way, the arrow caused extra speed. The Fairy was stuck at the side of the building as the arrow hit the wall that was made of stones.  Tooth looked annoyingly at her friend as Nixie gave her a smirk. "Nix! Not again, seriously?"

Nixie chuckled as she grabbed the tooth out of the room. "You want to compete against me? Try harder." She made a salute to Tooth with two of her fingers as she disappeared. Feeling confident as she added another tooth to her collection.

Jack watched the whole scene from a distance as Baby Tooth still flew beside him. They looked at each other as Baby Tooth shrugged. Jack chuckled at Tooth who was still trying to get out of the vines. He wondered what Nixie had done earlier as he heard Tooth muttering something about the vines before.

Jack chased after Nixie and stepped into a window as Nixie was planning to get the tooth. Bunny appeared out of the ground from a tunnel. The giant rodent stood with the tooth in his hand just before Jack and Nixie could grab it.

He chuckled mockingly as he stood confident in the room next to the bed of the sleeping kid.

"Oh, for goodness sake, Bunny." Nixie muttered as she wanted the tooth badly.

Jack wasn't amused either as a deadly expression formed on his face. He shoots some ice at Bunny with the help of his staff as the rabbit shouted loudly. Simultaneously Nixie looked at her furry friend with a smirk as she created vines around him too. An idea popped into her head to get the tooth.

Bunny stood with frozen vines around him in the room as the two teens smirked at each other.

Nixie wanted to give Jack a high five for their teamwork but, before he could hit her hand, he saw the smirk on Nixie's face growing. Before Jack could react, she created vines around him too as he was completely stuck as well. Jack groaned as she outsmarted him. They made eye contact as Nixie lifted an eyebrow.

The girl whistled a jolly tune as she grabbed the tooth from Bunny's frozen hand in a calm manner. "Thank you." She said innocently as she made the same salute with her hand. "Have fun guys." The teenager made her way out of the room.

Bunny chuckled to Jack as he as well tried to get out of the vines. "Said it so, mate. You won't win from N."

Jack chuckled as a smile spread across his face, he had underestimated her. This wasn't going to happen again, hopefully.

North came into a room with two sleeping kids beside each other. "Twins!" He almost kissed the teeth as he was holding each one in one hand. "Chupa!" He said in excitement as a huge smile appeared on his face.

After some time, Bunny succeeded to get out of the frozen vines as he made his way to another room. He putted his hand under the kid's pillow and discovered that there were a lot of them. "Oh, jackpot!" He looked around the room and saw all the hockey equipment around him. The kid was sleeping a bit with his mouth open. A set of broken teeth and empty holes greeted Bunny as he chuckled. "Looks like you're a bit of a brumby, eh mate?"