❄ Chapter 44 ❄

THE END OF SPRING...

Spring was almost coming to an end as Nixie breathed in the fresh air outside. Spring was always her favorite season with all the flowers and plants growing and blooming. It was always sad according to Nixie when Spring was over, having to wait a whole year before seeing and smelling the fresh flowers again.

"I'm really excited for tonight." Sierra said proudly as she walked next to her older sister.

The preteen's dark green eyes glistened as the freckles on her face got lightened up due to the sunlight that shone brightly upon the trio. Elenore, their mom walked next to Nixie who walked in the middle. Nixie's dark blond hair hung down her back as she smiled at her sister.

The three women were walking towards Jack's house which was located a town next to theirs. You had to walk through the woods, and you would walk straight across the other village. Nixie looked around, enjoying the view around her. 

They were going to pick up Mary, Jack's little sister. Jack's mom was away for one night, so Jack and Nixie decided to stay together at Jack's house. Sierra and Mary were having a sleepover at Nixie's house accompanied by Elenore and Caesar since both girls were a bit too young to be alone.

"I'm also very excited for you, honey." Elenore smiled at her youngest daughter as a twinkle was visible in her dark green orbs. Elenore's blond hair swayed around her shoulders.

The three women walked and chatted for a while. The middle-aged woman pretended to hear nothing when Nixie and Sierra started to whisper after a while. A small smile spread across her face, she knew Nixie and Sierra were holding a lot of secrets together but being their mother, Elenore could almost see through everything her two daughters did or say.

While first Nixie sneaked some glances towards her younger sister, she saw Sierra almost glowing with pride now that she could have her first real sleepover. She felt like a real lady now, Nixie could see. But there was another reason why Sierra was in such a good mood. Taking her sister's hand, she whispered, "Excited to see Mary?"

A blush creeped up both of Sierra's cheeks as she looked the other way in order to hide her reddened face. When she was too late, Nixie let out a giggle.

"She's fun to be around." The preteen said almost shyly to her sister and Nixie nodded, Mary was indeed a funny and kind girl. Mary and Jack were just as close as Nixie and Sierra. Sierra probably thought that she was good at hiding secrets, but Nixie knew her sister better than that.

Nixie squeezed her sister's hand that she was still holding. Sierra's hands were warm, especially now that she was 'caught' with a 'secret' by her sister. Nixie always had a feeling that Sierra liked Mary, it was nice to know that she was pulling at the right end after all.

Sierra looked up at her sister and her face even reddened more seeing the wide smirk plastered on Nixie's face. "Okay, you caught me." They both giggled as Sierra shushed them.  "She's very nice."

"You won't tell anyone, Nix? Pinkie swear?" Nixie laughed and entwined her pink with her sister's. Sierra let out a breath that she didn't even knew she was holding.  Of course, Elenore already knew, she kept the smile on her face as she again chatted with her girls.

After another couple of minutes, Jack's tiny wooden cabin was in eye reach as the dark blond teenager couldn't keep her mouth from curling upwards. Sierra was happily hopping next to her when they reached Jack's house. The stroll wasn't that long at all, but when you're exciting for something everything seems to be too long.

Two knocks could be heard before Elenore Silverbow stepped a step away from the doorstep, not too long later a tall brown-haired boy appeared in the doorway. His chocolate brown orbs scanned the three women before him as he smiled politely.

"Hi, Mrs. Silverbow, Sierra." Sierra waved happily; Nixie laughed as she knew that her sister was waiting for someone else. A wink was passed between the two teenagers before Jack turned around.

"MARY! SIERRA IS HERE!" His deep voice almost boomed through the small place. Nixie chuckled when a faint sound in the distance was hearable before the noise of booming steps down the stairs followed a second later. Mary stood high with a small dark brown suitcase that rested in her hands.  "You have everything?" Jack asked his sister, receiving a nod from the dark brown-haired girl.

The edges of the case were kind of ripped, everyone could see that the thing had already survived multiple travels. A hug was exchanged between Mary and Jack before Mary happily hopped into Sierra's direction.

Nixie hugged her mom and her little sister. "Have fun tonight." She whispered in Sierra's ear while kissing her cheek.

"Be good you two!" Elenore said to the two teens as Nixie stepped into Jack's house.

"We will." Jack replied as he putted an arm around Nixie's waist. Looking at the three figures leaving into the other direction back towards Nixie's house, Jack closed the wooden door.

❄❄❄

The two teens were laying down on Jack's small bed, it was so small that his foot touched the ground while sitting on it, Nixie in his lap, leaning against his chest. His long slender fingers entwined with Nixie's. A chuckle escaped her mouth, resulting a frown on Jack's pale face.

"What?" Jack asked while being amused, her laugh sounded like one of the most beautiful songs in his ears.

"Why are your hands always so cold?" It was something that Nixie was wondering about, Jack's hands were always the temperature of ice.

"Uhm." He ruffled his hair while stuttering, his voice broke for a moment.

"Frost isn't my name for nothing."  They laughed.

"You know that I love you, right Twig?"  Nixie's ears perked up, she turned around. Sitting on her knees, she looked him in the eyes. His voice was low and gentle, and his brown eyes sparkled. The dim oil lamp beside the bed illuminated half of his face, pointing out his sharp face features. He really looked like a god there and then in her eyes.

Her right hand touched his face, Jack leaned into it. He responded as his hands found their way to her waist. Pushing her towards him, earning a chuckle from Nixie. Jack pressed his lips in a gentle manner upon hers.

Nixie's hand found its way into his hoodie, wanting to feel him, wanting to feel his cold body. Jack caressed her breasts earning a low moan from the girl sitting on his lap.

The brown-haired boy grabbed Nixie and turned them around, now laying on her half-heated body.

Her eyes almost looked like a forest as the yellowish light shone into her orbs. Jack began to gently remove her shirt.

"You okay with this?"  He looked at her, but instead of saying something, Nixie kissed him once again. She was definitely okay. The fabric slid over her arms as Jack dropped it next to his bed. He removed quickly his own hoodie, straddling Nixie, his pale chest visible as she traced circles against his cool skin.

Lust visible in both of their eyes, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. One thing leads to another and Jack made love to Nixie.
Nixie thought it hurt a little in the beginning, but pleasure washed over her after a moment. Tracing each other's skin, not leaving a part untouched, they lied down next two each other in Jack's small bed. So basically, they were pressed against each other, both sweating.

Jack knew this was also the first time for Nixie, it made him possessive and proud at the same time. Nixie played with his silky hair as she was being watched by her lover.

"Are you going to regret this?"

Jack's deep voice echoed as he looked at the girl beside him. His brown hair messy and his eyes sparkled. They were both naked as the day they were born. It was one of the best experiences Jack had in his existence. 
She looked like an earth angel, her hair was spread out along her pillow as her lips parted. A blush still evidently visible on both of her cheeks. She shook her head. 

"Never."