❄ Chapter 9 ❄

A few moments earlier...

As Jack walked on the telephone line as something passed him at the speed of light. "Woah."

He followed it as he landed on cars, poles and a couple of buildings. When Jack landed on one of the cars, the alarm went off.

He followed again the surpassing thing and finds himself in an alleyway. Dogs could be heard as well as his panting in the dark cold night. A garbage can fell as the fast thing passed it.

Jack stood with his wooden stick defensively as he looked around him. Ready to attack if someone decides to attack him instead.  

A voice could be heard behind him. "Hello, mate." Bunny spins his boomerang in his hand.

Jack yelped at the voice as he turned around, his stick in his hand.

"Been a long time. Blizzard of '68, I believe. Easter Sunday, wasn't it?" Bunny steps out of the shadows. Jack smirked as he saw his 'companion'.

"Bunny! You're not still mad about that – are ya?" He putted his stick next to his head as he leaned on it. Mocking the furry guardian before him. His smirk grew, his blue eyes sparkled.

"Yes. But this is about something else. ... Fellas?"  Before Jack could react, he was grabbed by the Yeti behind him as if he weighed nothing. The Yeti's shouted loudly in their blabbering manner. "Hey!" Jack yelled.

Jack struggled but without success as the Yeti's were a lot stronger and bigger than him. "Put me down! What the- ugh!" One of the Yeti's putted him in a sack that the other one was holding.

One Yeti grabbed the glass orb. He 'speaks' to before throwing it in the air, creating a portal directly to the Pole. He turned around towards Bunny, asking if he was coming with them through the portal. Bunny chuckled as he shook his head.

"Me? Hehehe... Not on your nelly. See ya back at the Pole." He stamped two times on the ground in order to make a hole appear which he falls into. A pink flower appeared at the place of the hole.

The Yeti's murmured to each other as one of them threw the sack with Jack in it through the portal. His screaming could be heard as first as the sack appeared through the portal, after Jack the Yeti's appeared. Nixie looked at the sack on the floor. She had to admit, it was kind of funny. She had expected that Bunny would be far more aggressive with him. Fortunately, he didn't do anything stupid.

The 'whispering' of North could be heard as the guardians stood around the sack, all five of them looking with big eyes. Nixie rolled her eyes as Tooth couldn't stop grinning.

"He's here! Quiet!" He tried to shush Tooth without success. "Hey...! There he is! Jack Frost!" North made a welcome gesture as he smiled at Jack. Bunny stood behind him as he checked his boomerang out in an uninterested manner. Sandy stood on the right side of North, his eyelids closed so now and then caused by a little amount of sleep last night.

Nixie stood on North's left side, arms crossed as she looked at Jack who was still in the fabric.

The Christmas elves were peaking first in the sack as Jack's head came out of it. His eyes looked around in bewilderment, taking his surrounding in. For a moment his eyes stopped at Nixie her figure. At that moment he realized that Nixie was serious when she said that he had to come with her.

"Wow... You gotta be kidding me." Before he could stand up by himself, the Yeti's hoist him up to stand.

"Hey hey! Put me down!" As Jack was putted down, he flipped with his food his wooden stick up so that he could grab it with his hand, balancing it on his shoulder.

North putted his hands on his sides as he proudly said;" I hope the Yeti's treated you well?"

Jack his smirk grew as he looked at North. "Oh yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal."  Jack nodded and mentioned to the sack.

North wasn't offended in the slightest way as he said; "Oh. Good! That was my idea. Of course, Tooth, Sandy and Nixie didn't agree with plan, but you left no choice."  Jack felt kind of stupid for not listening to the girl.

North mentioned with his hand towards Bunny. "You know Bunny, obviously." Nixie looked at Bunny as her friend murmurs, this was going to be great...

Jack looked at Bunny with a mockingly expression on his face. "Obviously."

"And the Tooth Fairy- "Before North could speak Tooth flew towards Jack, flying in his personal space. Nixie cringed a bit at the fairy but alas... it was Tooth we were talking about. "Hello Jack! I've heard a lot about you, and your teeth!"  

"O boy, here we go again..." Nixie murmured as she facepalmed herself.  Bunny and Nixie looked at each other as they both had some frustrations.

"My- my what?" Jack stammered while he looked confused as Tooth flew around him.

Nixie walked towards Bunny. "She isn't gonna do what I think she is gonna do, right?" She whispered, both of them looking with wide eyes to the scene before them.

"Open up! Are they really as white as they say? Yes- oh! Oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow." Tooth got a little too excited as she opened Jack his mouth and looked at his set of teeth. Nixie and Bunny chuckled.

"That's gonna cost ya five pennies, Twig." Nixie groaned as she got the money out of her pocket and gave it too Bunny.

The Tooth fairies were definitely fangirling over the ice boy as they squealed with excitement. Tooth manned herself up. "Girls, pull yourself together. Let's not disgrace the uniform." She flew away to make place for a sleeping Sandy.

North stood next to Sandy, he flew a few inches in the air. "And Sandman. Sandy? Sandy?" North nudged him on the shoulder in order to wake him up. "Wake up!" Sandy startles awake while he landed on the floor. Jack smiled at him.

"And last but not least, Mother Nature. Better known as Nixie, but you already know each other." North mentioned to the platinum haired teenager. Jack looked at her as she awkwardly said; "Hi." Nixie lifted her hand up in a waving gesture. Her cheeks reddened a bit and her green eyes twinkled. Jack's smirk on his face grew. "Yeah, I definitely know her."

He took in her appearances. This was the first time that he actually could have a good look on her.

She was about 5,5 tall with her white plateau sandals on. She had the same organic dress hanging around her dainty body as well as her cape and her bow and quiver with arrows. A heart shaped face he could tell, dark eyebrows, plump lips and a button nose. Her long light hair messy on her head.

What he also noticed about her, were her accessories, on almost every finger was a thin silver ring. As well in her ears were several earrings hanging at the bottom and at the top at her ears. And lastly her necklace that was dangling around her neck with a green stone on it couldn't be missed by anyone.

Jack his attention was brought back by North's coughing. Bunny chuckled and Nixie her cheeks couldn't be any redder. Tooth was looking with what looked like a little jealousness evident in her eyes.

Jack's thought of train was interrupted as he suddenly had many questions why he was brought here in the first place.

Jack looked around. "Hey! Woah! Anyone wanna tell me why I'm here?"