❄ Chapter 2 ❄

A green northern light spread through the air as tooth fairies where collecting teeth to bring it back to the Tooth Palace.

The tooth palace was magnificent with all the decorations in its existence. Dozens of tooth fairies where flying towards the castle to secure the teeth inside the beautiful building.

Tooth was directing the little tooth fairies with their new collected teeth, getting really exited in the progress as she holds an incisor in her hands, admiring the object.

Two little tooth fairies informed her of the northern lights that spread through the dusky sky above the palace.

She inhaled sharply as she knew that something was wrong and didn't hesitate one moment before making her way towards the Pole.

❄❄❄

The sandman was creating a perfectly new dream for the sleeping kid beneath him who was lying in his bed. While creating more sand lianas he also noticed the green light above him hovering in the dark night sky.

Sandy quickly created an airplane out of his golden sand and traveled to the cold workplace of his fellow Guardian friend.

❄❄❄

The Easter bunny was running through his self-made tunnels underground. His trained hind legs moved to and fro as he moved forward towards the Pole. Leaving plants or flowers behind him in the process.

He and Nixie where and still are, always a good team. The teenager grew on him as the years passed.

They both have love and passion for Springtime. So, creating a new Spring landscape after a long Winter was a very pleasant thought. Besides, Nixie thought it was always funny to make fun of him (she was always joking of course).

First, he stuck his ears out of the tunnel up into the cold wind. A second later he bravely came out of the tunnel as a true guardian, a determined look on his hairy face.

His brave façade left him as a shiver run down his spine. Rubbing his hands on his arms to keep him warm.

''Ugh, it's freezing! Oh... OH! I can't feel my feet! I can't feel my feet!'' He started to yell at himself as he made his way through the snow towards the brown building before him.

❄❄❄

As the guardians arrived one for one inside the building North asked; ''Cookies? Eggnog? Anyone?''

Nixie chuckled at his passion for sweet food, especially when it was about Christmas food. North was convinced that Christmas is the most important holiday that existed. As a result, you get a very frustrated bunny.

She stood with her arms crossed, her bow and her quiver full of arrows still on her body. She hadn't taken them off, too scared to do so.

Pitch really was her biggest nightmare and she didn't want anything to happen to her friends. She was waiting for her partner in crime: the Easter bunny.

Her eyes scanned her surroundings and suddenly Bunny appeared in the room.

''BOOMERANGBUNNY!'' Nixie yelled his nickname as she made her way towards her fluffy friend. Standing on her tippy toes to hug him.

''Long time no see''

''I missed you too N, ready for Easter are ya?'' He smiled at her.

''You know it!'' They released each other. Bunny turned around to face North.

''This better be good, North'' The giant rodent said to his friend as he was busy with painting an Easter egg.

Sandy arrived the same moment, creating gold sand around him as he flew towards the ground.