Chapter Six: Negotiation

~Angel Dust's point of view~

Cherry stared at me for a moment after I explained what was going on before screaming: "HELL YASSSSSSSSS!! I GET TO DESTROY THE HORRIBLE SLUT'S (WHO, BY THE WAY IS RUMORED TO HAVE A PREGNANCY KINK) STUDIO!!"

I sighed, relieved that she understood what type of guy Valentino was and what Smiles and I were going through.

-----

Charlie nodded with Vaggie, agreeing to help me and Al with all the shit we're going through and Charlie said she could pull some strings to get Vox. Sir Pentious agreed without hesitation, saying that he would help because of Alastor and not because of me. Figured that would happen.

-----

Vox was a bit harder to convince. I ended up dragging him to the hotel and showing him how Alastor looked. When he saw that his friendly rival was extremely defenseless and tired, he automatically agreed to help, only so that Alastor would get through his pregnancy without emotional damage so that they could continue their friendly rivalry without Alastor actually dying(that was only a performance they did and the ass-kicking is consented; they often chat about how their lives are going in between blows).

-----

We all met in the lobby around the bar where Alastor sat, happily drinking more of my strawberry milk(grrr). Sir greeted Alastor with delight as soon as he saw the deer demon, taking Alastor's hands and gushing about how happy he was for Al and I to be having a child, causing Al to chirp that he was so happy to see Sir, which made Sir extremely happy. The two hugged like old friends and chatted about baby care-taking for a while until the rest showed up.

Cherry blew up part of the lobby, walking in with four-inch platform boots on and new ripped jeans, her hair in a tight side braid to keep it out of the way.

"Ooh, gurl, you look snatch." I said, clicking my tongue in approval.

"I know, right?" Cherry said snarkily. I smirked.

My twin walked in behind Cherry, wrapping an arm around the small female's waist.

"Hi, Angie!" Molly said, grinning.

"Hi, Molls!" I greeted her, running up and kissing both her cheeks.

"How are you, bro, it's been like forever!"

"Not bad. Smiles over there is preggers."

"Aw, I get to be an aunt?"

"Yeh. How are you, Molls?"

"Happy with my choice. I confessed my love to Cherry here."

"You screamed: "I LOVE YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT, NOW ACKNOWLEDGE MY FEELINGS" off the top of the clock tower." Cherry said, amused.

"Yeah? It worked didn't it?" Molly asked, pinching Cherry's wrist.

"Yeah, it did. Good point, babe."

Then Vox appeared, causing Alastor's radio static to get worse unintentionally. Vox greeted Alastor with a smirk and Alastor smirked right back.

"I see you're doing pretty well, Alastor." Vox said, suppressing a sigh of disdain. He was angry that the two couldn't spar.

"And you as well, Vox." Alastor said, grinning at Vox's slight discomfort.

Charlie and Vaggie appeared in the doorway from the kitchen. Vaggie was armed with knives and a few spears and Charlie wasn't too concerned about getting hurt by how underdressed for battle she was.

Cherry had her signature Bag of Bombs(TM) and Molly and I were both heavily armed with our old mafia weapons, although you couldn't tell.

Vox was a threat by himself, so he wasn't armed, but you could tell he was ready to fight if need be.

We all crowded into one of Charlie's limos and rode to the porn studio, trying to remain as calm as we could for negotiating with Valentino.

We snuck into the lounge where Valentino was by himself, scrolling through his phone, to our great relief(we didn't wanna catch him masturbating). He looked up at us in surprise as we all came through the door.

His eyes settled on me and suddenly he was somewhere in between angry and sickly sweet.

"Angel Dust! What an absolute pleasure to see you!" He said through gritted teeth. Molly looked furious.

"Valentino, my guy, we need to get somethin' for Alastor." I said, giving him the "not-givin'-two-shits-about-you" look. Valentino sensed a deal and he narrowed his eyes, clearly interested in what I was saying.

"Go on~" Valentino drawled.

"Al needs the Essence of Fertility, asshole." I snapped.

"Ooh, the little deer gots himself pregnant, huh? Methinks that's his own goddamn problem if he has a miscarriage." Valentino said, allowing his eyes to close behind his heart-shaped pink sunglasses.

Molly fired a warning shot into the couch he was lounging on, clearly on her last straw. Valentino looked startled by the sudden hole in his furniture and he looked at us with apprehension. Vaggie pointed her spear at him angrily and Charlie was trying really hard to smile. Pentious looked royally pissed off, holding a remote control to the window where a ship with heavy artillery was waiting. Vox made sounds similar to Alastor's static noises as he glared at his fellow overlord. I was the only one still calm.

Well shit. That ain't good. Here we go.

I slapped him as hard as I could with my bare hand, leaving a clear mark in the shape of a hand on his cheek.

Valentino clutched his cheek, anger settling into his aura.

"The Essence. Now, bitch." I growled.

"And if I don't?" Valentino asked, glaring up at me.

I gestured to my group of friends. "Then I'm just gonna let them tear you limb from limb. They want to destroy you, so they won't have a problem bringin' you to your second death." I stated simply.

"Can confirm." Said Vox from where he was, holding back Molly and Vaggie.

"Fine, fine. I'll come with you to the hotel to give Alastor the Essence." Valentino muttered. Vox grinned before handcuffing Valentino and marching out to the limo to throw the porn studio manager into the trunk.