Chapter Sixty-Seven: White Diamond is a Bitch

/Jeff's point of view\

I watched Mercy gently pull Calypso so my daughter had her back against Mercy's chest and her butt in between her legs. Calypso looked more at ease than she had in days as she held her hot chocolate with Mercy being a living blanket.

Mercy and Calypso thought nothing of it, but I thought that they looked like the child version of a lesbian couple and it was adorable. I discretely turned off my ringer and snapped a picture of them cuddling on the couch and watching Steven Universe as they sipped hot chocolate with Khoshekh the cat cuddled up to Mercy's lower leg.

We hadn't taken the man who raped Calypso out yet, but that was because there were a lot of perverted light skinned males in Hell and we hadn't gone through the full list yet. Charlie was working diligently at getting more details from Calypso and doing a match on who he was so we could torture him sexually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Before you even ask, yes, we have people in our family who know how to do these things.

Alastor knows physical torture, Valerie knows sexual torture, Mercy can emotionally torture people and is halfway through learning how, and I know mental torture because I have made people go insane as they look at my art. I can get the effects needed to drive someone insane. It should be easy and the one who will deliver the final blow should be Calypso, should she choose to kill him or forgive him.

I watched White Diamond pick Steven up of the ground between two fingers and move his shirt so we could see his gem. She slowly pulled the pink stone out of his stomach and the screen went black.

Calypso gasped and started to bite at the tip of her tail again. Mercy grabbed her tail and moved it, handing her the chewy necklace that Calypso used sometimes when she was littler.

Half the screen lit up, showing Steven's point of view and Steven looked around, trying to figure out where his gem went. Then the gem started to glow, lighting up the other half of the screen.

Briefly, the gem showed the shape of Pink Diamond, then Rose Quartz, and finally Steven, settling and forming a solid pink version of Steven. He lowered to the floor and stared at his surroundings with a blank face, his gaze locking on Steven.

"Oh my god, oh my god..." Calypso muttered as White started to protest the form the gem was taking and trying to destroy it as the pink Steven started to walk towards human Steven.

"This is getting good." Angel commented, leaning forward as he munched on his popcorn. All of us agreed, our eyes not straying from the screen as the pink Steven took human Steven in his arms after knocking everyone else down in the room.

The pair started to laugh after hugging and they danced right in front of White Diamond's nose, their laughter filling the room. They fused back together, leaving Steven happy crying as he hugged himself. Connie hugged him, laughing with relief.

That made White confused and frustrated, so she asked why he would do such a thing.

"I'm a child, what's your excuse?" Steven retorted playfully after White asked why he was being so childish and pounded on the floor.

Angel paused it, causing all of us to start talking all at once.

"Iconic!" Angel exclaimed, snapping his fingers and popping his lips. Heather agreed with him with a laugh. Calypso was sniffling a little as she laughed and Mercy had tears in her eyes as she ranted about the quality of the animation. Alastor was frantically scribbling in his notes on the show and Fae was practically screaming as he tried to figure out how to express the joy he felt. I smiled.

"Now this...is family time." I chuckled as I nodded a little.

"Period." Arackniss agreed, raising his can of beer.

Angel pushed play and we finished watching the episode before I got up and ordered pizza from Clubs Pizzeria.

You could skip past this part, but then you miss Jeff, Fae, and I's shenanigans that Management told us we could do.

If you do, you're no fun.

What's not to love about Jeff, Fae, and Rat's shenanigans?

And now, a brief but informative recap on the small details that are hard to keep track of, by Jeff.

I am not married to Fae yet in the story.

No, sir. We're engaged though.

Calypso has not been adopted yet.

Alastor has five children still, but they are always being babysat by their grandmothers and grandfather.

Stitches still has long hair.

Fae, Alastor, Zoey, Nathaniel, and Husk all practice various forms of magic. Alastor and Zoey do voodoo but also a little bit of regular witchcraft. Fae is a Wiccan green witch. Husk is Pagan, but they only do serious magic in private, choosing to use their slight of hand as a "magic" trick. Nathaniel is also Pagan.

Uh-huh. I'm a witch. It's not fun sometimes. For example, Hades just put out his candle because I forgot to give him an offering. Hold on you sad, lonely, needy thing, I'm getting your offering of homemade pomegranate tea.

I have had my child, bitch, he's just really quiet and sleeping all the times we're awake.

That and we have a pacifier that works like magic.

Dad enchanted that.

He what?

My dad, Nathaniel, your father-in-law, enchanted it to keep him content until it was actually something important he was crying about, like it he was hungry, sleepy, or needed his diaper changed.

Oh my god, that is so useful. I need to ask him for that spell.

Thank you, Jeff and Fae. And now, the weather.

Monday has some light showers, occasional carcasses falling because the Glow Cloud is approaching.

Tuesday: the Glow Cloud has engulfed our little berg.

Wednesday: it had decended and the whole town smells like cheese.

Thursday: V O I D

Friday: sunny skies and the sky is free of the Almighty Glow Cloud.

A L L H A I L T H E M I G H T Y G L O W C L O U D. ALL HAIL.

Saturday: perfect day to perform a blood ritual, stormy around the patch of clear sky where the full moon is

Sunday: it will rain blood. This may or may not be a result of the ritual on Saturday. Bring rain boots and an umbrella and buy some bleach.

Thank you, Rat, that was good to know. Have you been practicing talking to your deities about the weather?

Yes, Jeff, thank you for noticing.