Chapter Twenty: Surprise?

~Angel Dust's point of view~

I stared at the ring box in my hand, furrowing my brow. I had no idea how to propose to him in a way that he would like and it was so frustrating because I didn't want to just...perform a movie scene of a proposal in real life, that's too dramatic.

Mercy made a soft cooing noise from next to Alastor. Alastor hushed her silently as he broadcasted to all radios in hell. He was given a time when he could broadcast live classical music and swing music as well as just talking to other radio hosts and Vox and Alastor intended to use his time to broadcast.

I stared wistfully at my handsome boyfriend as his beautiful voice flowed through the microphone and out into the radios. I loved his voice so much and he was so willing to share it with everyone else, which was admirable because I was shy to even make a peep in any of my stripper nights on the pole and the aerial silks and very reluctant to actually sing and speak on drag nights.

"And that's all for today, folks, and onto Mr Bosco with your daily dose of sports news! Have a wonderful day, dear listeners!" Alastor exclaimed happily into the mic before Mr Bosco took up the broadcast. Al flipped the switch and turned it off. I tucked the ring box in my chest fluff, smiling and standing to greet Al as he carried Mercy out of the broadcasting studio he had set up in my room in place of my stuff.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Smiles?" I asked, chuckling slightly.

"You know I did, daddy." Alastor smiled back.

"Hey, uh, listen... I know you wanna stay home with little one here, but I wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date tonight. Will you go with me on a date, just you and I?" I asked shyly, avoiding his piercing scarlet gaze.

"But who's going to take care of Mercy?" Alastor asked right back, adjusting Mercy a little bit in his arms.

"Maybe your mom or my sister or...Jeff?" I said, shrugging. "I don't know, just forget it...we don't need to go out tonight..." I sighed, kissing Al on the nose before escaping his proximity.

I sank down on a stool at the bar, deciding that I would do drag tonight for the porn studio because why not? I don't have anything better to do with my life tonight, so I might as well have some of the most painful fun in the world of hookers.

I picked out some songs that I could do before narrowing it down to Titanium, Nightmare, and Sweet But Psycho. My plan was to look sad, angry, and tired for tonight's performance, so I chose a more intense Jessica Rabbit look that made me look sad and tired but my eyebrows would be arched in such an angry way.

In the evening, I put on my dress after putting on a heavily-padded strapless push-up bra and tucking my dick. I managed to put on a bald cap by myself before putting on my wig and my makeup, applying my concealer first before coating my upper lids with red eyeshadow and putting some huge false eyelashes on before rouging up my lips and baking my makeup to my face.

I chose some red heels that were built just for my feet and grabbed my purse, dumping some makeup in there for touch ups and picking up my duffle bag of normal clothes.

I made sure Alastor was nowhere to be seen before waving a goodbye at Vaggie and heading to the studio.

At the studio, I told them that I would be singing only one of the songs (Sweet But Psycho) for real and lip-syncing the others and that Sweet But Psycho would be the last song on my list.

When it was my turn to perform on stage, the bar area was packed with people trying to see my last-minute performance tonight. I strutted out in my red heels, working the Jessica Rabbit style dress and batting my eyes at the crowd.