Chapter Eight: Aftermath

~Angel Dust's point of view~

I watched Alastor doze off in my bed after I kissed him on the forehead. He was so adorable and I loved him so much. I was gonna probably sneak him into the porn studio to see the resident doctor there about the condition of him and the baby.

I snuck down the stairs to find all of the people who helped out piled on the couch and two teenagers sitting in the corner with their eyes wide. The two groups of demons stared at each other.

"Um...what's goin' on here?" I asked, confused. Husk got my attention from where he was sprawled out on the bar.

"They haven't met the two in the corner yet and I think they're scared of the one with the wings." Husk stated, sounding bored.

"Oh. Why are they scared of the winged one? He looks like an angel." I asked, seeing how innocent the winged teen looked.

"He was an angel. Not an extermination angel, but an angel. Alastor summoned him." Husk muttered, downing more beer.

"A guardian angel, you mean?" I asked, snatching the beer bottle away from him.

"Maybe. I don't know." Husk muttered, trying to get his beer back. I put the beer down and marched up to the teenagers.

The one that was wearing a skirt disappeared into thin air, leaving the one with the hair color similar to Alastor's alone by themself.

"Hi there. I'm Angel Dust, Alastor's boyfriend." I said, crouching next to them with one of my hands out for a handshake.

"Uh. Hi. I'm Jeff, Alastor's guardian angel." They replied.

"What are your pronouns?" I asked, silently screaming about how I was right.

"He/him. And you're he/him too?"

"No woman can be this flamboyant. Of course I'm a male."

"Smart." Jeff smiled. "Women have a sense of shame and some men have lost that."

"Hell yeah, I have! Do you see these legs and these high-heeled boots that go up to my thighs?!" I said, standing up and doing a high-kick.

"You would get along great with my friend, Heather. He's a flamboyant, asexual piece of shit that works as a stripper at the club a few blocks away." Jeff said, picking at the pair of light blue, clipped wings on his back.

"I would love to meet him."

"I think Harlow made it home, so I can summon him right now. Time to redraw the pentagram." Jeff stood up and wandered over to where a bunch of knives were knocked over in a circle. The teenager drew the pentagram and set the knives back up. As soon as the knives were set up he growled at it violently in Russian.

An extremely human-like demon with a lot of makeup on and a great pair of booty shorts, a spaghetti strap crop top, a pair of really high fishnet stockings, and above the knee black boots appeared, looking pissy as he stubbornly held a wig and a brush.

"What the actual fuck do you want?! I am obviously busy, asshole." He snapped at Jeff, who just pointed at me.

"Heather, this is Angel Dust, the porn star and pole dancer." Jeff said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, hi, sis. I'm Heather Gretchen George Duke. Nice to meet you." Heather said to me, putting the wig and hairbrush down on Jeff to hug me. I hugged back.

"Hi, queen." I greeted him, utilizing the language of the drag queens. "I'm Angel Dust, but you can call me Angel if you like."

There was the sound of a yawn from the stairs, causing me to look over to see Alastor meandering down the stairs and making a b-line for me. He latched on, sleepily pressing his nose into my chest fluff and looking up at me with one eye.

I petted his hair, smiling down at him.

"Heather, this my baby. His name is Alastor and ain't nobody fINNA TOUCH 'EM." I said, holding Alastor as he made sleepy humming noises into my chest.

"Oh, he's adorable and he deserves the world." Jeff cooed softly. I smiled, nodding.

"He's the best in this state because he looks the cutest like this, but let's be real, he's adorable even when he's rippin' a carcass limb from limb." I said, fluffing up his ear fur. He smiled at me, kissing my chin as best as he could.