Chapter Twenty-Two: Fuck You

~Angel Dust's point of view~

"My my...did you give birth to her, Angel?" Asked Andres, one of the men I've had sex with on camera.

"Um...no...?" I said uncertainly, not having any idea where the hell he and his buddies came from.

"C'mon, ya must've done it, how else would she be that adorable?" Andres insisted, putting his hand on my butt and squeezing.

I slapped him. Hard. "Do NOT touch me, Andy, I'm engaged to someone powerful right now and he would not enjoy hearing that you touched my ass."

"C'mon, slut, where's your fiancé, huh? Not here to protect you, is he?" Andres continued, putting his thighs around my leg. His buddies laughed and did the same. Mercy got angry at that, and being as expressive as she is, she started to do what Alastor does when he's mad at strangers or Vaggie: glitch and static.

Alastor must've heard the noise because his face appeared around the corner and he did the same thing as Mercy, his antlers growing huge and his eyes glowing.

"Get away from MY Anthony, you dirty bastards." Alastor growled in his staticky state, walking forward like he was possessed, and in a way...Alastor was kinda possessed.

Andres cowered behind me in fear, refusing to stop rubbing against my thigh. Alastor was about three feet away when Andres decided to do something extremely immature and stupid: he started talking smack about Alastor with the help of his buddies.

"You're so short, how the fuck does Angel say that you're powerful, huh? You look like a beanpole and a strawberry had sex and gave birth to Bambi. Glitching isn't that dangerous, what the hell was Angel talking about, huh, you thin little fuck?"

"Yeah, he's so small! You two had a chubby baby together, how'd that happen, huh?"

"Why would you want a slut like Angel, huh, Mr Beanpole? Did you get the slut here pregnant?"

"Your mother must be so ashamed of you: she gave birth to a skinny little f****t who can't even defend his fiancé. She must be so ashamed!!"

Andres and his buddies laughed again. I could see how angry Alastor was because how red his face was in comparison to his hair (it was darker) and how large his antlers were(longer than my arms).

Alastor snapped his fingers and the entity's tentacles appeared through holes in the ground, grabbing Andres and his buddies, who looked significantly more scared and alarmed than before.

"Angel, do you have my hunting rifle?" Alastor asked through his stiff smile.

"Uh, yeah, I do. Hang on..." I stretched my two extra arms out, one holding Alastor's rifle and the other holding my baseball bat that had nails in it. "Here." I held out the rifle for him.

Alastor's eyes found the baseball bat and he smiled harder somehow, taking the baseball bat instead.

I made sure Mercy couldn't see what Alastor was doing to Andres and his buddies as Alastor beat up the group of men with my baseball bat before taking the rifle and shooting them thirty times each, making sure that they didn't die each time.

"I hope you all have learned your lesson, boys, now I have somewhere to be right now. Tata~ Oh, and... I was the one who gave birth to my daughter, you idiots." Alastor said, faking a cheerful laugh as he hooked his arm through mine and led me away.

We stopped at an ice cream shop, ordering some plain vanilla cones for Mercy and I and a dark chocolate cone for Alastor.

While we waited for our order, Alastor checked Mercy and I for any damage before hugging us firmly and kissing us on the cheeks.

"Are you okay, Angel?" He asked, his rich scarlet eyes staring at me with worry.

I nodded, smiling. "I'm fine, Al. I'm okay, I promise. Are you okay, sugar?" I asked.

"I'm quite alright, dear. Thank you for asking." Alastor replied, taking the three cones in his long fingers.