Chapter Seventy: The Princess and the Frog

•Mercy's point of view•

Calypso threw herself down on my bed, crawling until she was curled up next to me on my bed. I played with her hair and continued to watch Disney.

"What movie is this?" Calypso asked quietly.

"I think it's Cinderella, but I don't know." I replied.

"Oh. There's the glass slipper. You're right..." Calypso sighed, cuddling into me.

"What do you wanna watch next?" I asked, petting her hair.

"The Princess and the Frog." Calypso replied, sitting up. Her eyes glittered. "And we're gonna sing all the songs, do all the dialogue, and some of the choreography. Sound fun?" Calypso asked excitedly.

"Okay, I'll be Dr. Facilier and the prince guy." I said.

"I'll be Mama Odie and Tiana." Calypso decided as I turned the movie on and hopped off the bed.

"Lucky us, according to Dad, if we were human, we wouldn't be able to see in the dark like we can now, so I don't have to turn on the lights." I stated.

"Oh, that would be odd. I'm only in Hell because my mother was hit by a car when she was just starting to be pregnant with me after she had premarital sex while drunk, so I was born here and that would've been the oddest experience." Calypso rambled.

"Hmmmm, I suppose it would be. I wanna try being in the human world though." I mused. "I wanna visit Dad and Pops's graves and see where they grew up."

"That would be cool." Calypso agreed. "I would happily come with you." She blushed a little. "Just as friends though."

"Right." I said slowly as the first lines of dialogue came up.

We recited our lines and danced like the characters did, going as far as to turn into frogs for that entire sequence.

At the end, we did a stage kiss like Stitches taught us, causing Calypso to back away with her face bright red after. I was a little pink too, but I figured that it was just embarrassment.

Or was it?

I ship it.

JEFF, NO.

I'm really indifferent, but I could see it happening.

RAT.