Chapter Forty: Barbie World, Bitch

[Fae's point of view]

Today has been eventful to say the least, and it isn't even noon yet.

I was pulling frilly dresses and lingerie to put on Val and sometimes consulting with the people who were deciding colors and wigs to put on him. Angel had discovered that Val was wearing a silicon bald cap and pulled it off to reveal thinning dirty blonde hair that had obviously been bleached too many times, causing me to pull a razor and give him a buzz cut all over his scalp.

There was a lot of laughter, as the porn stars had just learned that they were finally free to be and the stars were pulling clothes for themselves to try on instead of being told which clothes to wear.

I found myself smiling as happy and melancholy tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Shane, I wish you were still here for me to makeover. You would've had so much fun being here today." I whispered. I felt a warm, happy feeling surround me and I laughed. "Well, if that's you with this happiness, I'm glad you could make it." I sighed. "Time to decide makeup."

I pulled out the makeup palette that I had always kept in here for the porn stars to use as they pleased to find it well-loved: each color had been dug into and it was a little bit messy, especially my matte colors. I smiled. I'm glad they could use it.

"Hey, what clothes did we decide on for the asshole?" I asked Angel, who had been comparing all the different colors to Val's matte dark lavender skin.

"Mmmmm...I'm thinking we're gonna just do a photo shoot with all the colors we have available here, but the lingerie is definitely the pretty white lace with black leather one." Angel said with a shrug. "But before we do that, I wanna dress up for Al. Any ideas?"

"Oh! I have just the thing!" I dragged Angel into the side closet that had the nicest dresses in it.

I pulled down a beautiful red and black dress that I used to wear and held it up to him.

"I'll have to make some adjustments, but I have all the materials I used to make it in here." I said, opening a drawer to reveal the materials I used. "Put it on, our sizes may be different, but our torsos should be about the same because most of your height is in your legs. This should be a quick thing."

Angel stripped down to his panties and put the dress on carefully. I tightened the corset portion of the dress until he looked like he had curves before measuring the amount of leg that wasn't covered like it should be.

"Mmmmm-kay. I'll add on a few inches... I suggest you find black fishnets to put on and a red pair of pumps after I-nevermind, this is a surprise, I'll finish this and find you some fishnets and some pumps or boots or something. Then I'll do your makeup." I sewed on some more fabric to cover up the skin down to just above his knees.

I got a pair of fishnets and some red pumps for Angel, handing them to him before getting my makeup ready. The spider demon put the items on and sat down for me to do his makeup.

I did a simple red and black smokey eye before coating his lips with a dark bloodred color of lipstick and put mascara and falsies on him.

"There. Beautiful. Take a look in the mirror over there." I pointed at a full-length mirror on the back of the door. Angel looked at himself in the mirror, smiling as if pleased with what he saw.

"You know what, I want a wig. Can you do that really fast too?" Angel asked.

"Yup. Be right back..." I raced out and grabbed a mannequin head with a blonde wig before making my way back to the side closet. Angel had managed to get all his hair into a bald cap and I put the wig on him carefully, adjusting it.

"Go see Al, pretty one." I said, patting his arm after peeking out to find that Al was chatting with Jeff and not facing the door at all. Al looked up at Angel and automatically went red in the face, struggling to find his words.

"That's cute." I told myself as Angel sat next to Al and kissed him, leaving a red lipstick mark on the radio demon's cheek. Al was a flustered mess. Jeff, however, was laughing hysterically at Al.

I got a red dress for Val and walked out to find that he was already in the white lacy lingerie.

"Oh good, I don't have to handle *that*." I said with a sigh of relief as I helped Valentino into the red cocktail dress and put a blonde Mean Girls the Musical Regina George style wig on him before sliding his feet into a pair of beautiful red high heels. I then did his makeup quickly with no mistakes and admired my work.

Valentino was trying not to smile as he attempted to keep an angry face on.

The door flew open and Stolas strolled in, sporting a long princess dress instead of his normal princely apparel.

"Hey, Angel." Stolas greeted the spider with a short kiss on either cheek.

"Hey, Prince." Angel grinned at the bird demon.

Raffle raced up with a camera and Valentino did his best to move into a pose as he was dosing off for Raffle to snap some pictures.

"I'm so tired..." Val whispered as I wiped off all the makeup(leaving the set of falsies, of course) and took the dress, shoes, and wig off of him.

"And we don't care, bitch." I ground out as I pulled an orange and black dress and black boots.

Raffle giggled as they watched Val struggle to stay awake and Vox swatting the ex-pimp over and over again with the fly swatter.

I put the long-sleeved short puffy orange and black dress on Val before jamming the boots onto him and doing his makeup again, this time in the autumn colors.

Raffle again used their camera to snap pictures before we traded for a yellow dress and then a green dress and then a sky blue dress.

Val literally fell asleep once while we were doing the darker blue ballgown and Vox ran an ice cube down the sex offender's neck, shocking him awake.

We did a purple dress, and lavender dress, a magenta dress, a black dress, a white dress, a grey dress, and a light pink dress before we left him wearing the dress.

Vox carried the sleeping, angry man away to the limo and sent him home in the dress, promising to come on time to get him out of the car and bring him inside.

"I'm having second thoughts about repurposing this place into a hospital. There's so many talented people here that this could be an artists' haven where people like this could come to practice their art forms. Do these people even have homes?" Stolas asked.

"They really don't." I said sadly as I held a dress up to Raffle.

"This will remain their home, they'll just have to stay somewhere else while we remodel. Oh, and, Vox. Here's your fifteen dollars." Stolas said, passing Vox a hundred dollar bill. Vox smiled at him like: "is that the smallest bill you have right now?" to which Stolas said "yep."

"Here's the deed, just sign here and it's yours." Vox said, pointing at the line where Val's name was crossed out. Stolas pulled a feather out of his wing and used it as a quill before handing it to Vox to keep before turning to me and asking me to do his makeup.

I shrugged. "Why not?"