Chapter Seventy-Three: The Redhead's Family

{Vincent's point of view}

It is very cold and dark down here and I'm still tied to the bed with only a pair of pink panties and a dick ring put on me by Val and bandages that Al used to patch me up. The room lit back up and I watched a smiling shadow crawl across the walls before a redhead with a similar appearance to the girl who destroyed my body with knives appeared.

"I'm back." He smirked, untying me. His shadow threw a robe at him and he draped it around my shoulders before tying a rope like a leash around my neck. I stood up as best as I could before he led me up the stairs, nearly sobbing at how bad my legs ached. He pushed me into a room with a soft bed and clothes in it.

I was dumbfounded.

"We treat everyone with respect when they aren't serving their time for punishment. You shall join us for dinner tonight in the kitchen and go straight back up here afterwards. No talking, no eye contact, no interactions unless it is with me, Valerie, Mercy, or Jeff. We're the ones that are doing the torture. You must be polite, behaved, and kind to everyone here and so help me god if you look at anyone the wrong fucking way, your ass is done more than it already is." The redhead explained. "Get dressed and put on your makeup and a lovely smile, you sad horny motherfucker. Leave the rope on until I find the leather collar and leash."

"Yes, sir." I mumbled.

He closed the door and locked it with magic, leaving me alone with a clock, a bed, a vanity, a private bathroom with a shower, and a closet full of girly clothes.

I was surprised that he was so civil to me and kind of worried about who the other torturers were and what they would be doing. The name Mercy was ironic because of how much they aren't going to be showing me any mercy over my mistake.

I decided to take a bath because I reeked of sex and blood. There was a first aid kit under the sink and plenty of bathing products, so I picked out the shampoo and conditioner before slipping into the bath.

When I got out, I put fresh bandages on and put the dick ring back on because I knew Val would be pissed if h-she found out I took it off. I picked out a light pink dress that fit around my wings (connected to my arms and back at the same time, like bat wings) and a pair of flats before trying to figure out my makeup based on what I'd watched my ex do.

The redhead appeared in the doorway when I was done getting ready and he took the rope off, replacing it with a leather dog collar and hooking the leash on it before leading me into the kitchen. Angel sat at the table with his arms crossed as he scowled at me. There were lots of people sat around the table, even babies and two children that looked a lot like the redhead and Angel.

A redheaded little girl with twin braids on either side of her face greeted the redhead man with a cheerful smile before fixing me with the coldest stare that sent chills up my spine.

"Mercy, be polite." The redhead scolded, kissing Angel on the cheek as he sat down. I almost laughed as I sat between the redhead and the little girl.

Mercy was so small and only a child. She's gonna torture me? I ate slowly, keeping my gaze down as I started to feel sad and angry. I felt hot tears appear in my eyes and I buried my face in my hands.

What's going on? Why am I sad and angry? Why am I crying?

I looked up to find Mercy staring at me with triumph sparked in her eyes.