❕Stranger Danger❗

Carrie pov.

Come on Carrie. Five more flights...

I am currently trying to walk up the stairs because some douche decided to mess with the building elevator and now-Well I'm screwed.

Don't get me wrong I love to walk and I'm all up for fitness but I live on the very last floor. And this isn't and 5 story house. I live on the 16th damn floor and it's a long walk up.

I finally get to my destination and step into my hallway. In my opinion I live to the best floor in the building. Not only because that it is one of the 2 penthouse in the building but because I'm the only person on this floor. But today I was accompanied by movers coming in from staircase B and noises shouted from the 2nd house.

Great just what I need to top my day.

What really pissed me off was when a big buff guy picked me up. "Excuse you!! Who do you think you are?!?"

The Man: "I have to escort you out ma'am don't make this hard."

Now I was screaming to create a scene.

"Help! Code red! Rapist! Fire!" He tried to take me into the stair case when someone finally spoke up.

???: "Its okay man. Put her down."

The man immediately put me down and I dusted myself off. I mean mugged the guy and he apologized.

I turned on my heels and stoped on my tracks when I seen who was standing in front of me smirking.

************************

"The hell are you here for Christopher?"

"Moving in to my apartment, duhh why are you here?"

"Because I'm going home do I need to show you proof?"

He laughed. "Why are you so uptight? What happened to lose and laid back Carrie?"

That boiled my blood. "You would know if you stuck around 2 1/2 years ago Christopher. "

"It was a Damn mistake Carrie. I thought she loved me and she told me she was carrying my damn child so yea I chose robyn but I didn't mean to I swear."

*Flashback*
Phone call:
"Why the hell aren't you you home Chris?!?"

"The same reason I won't be coming home. I'm done. I want you out my house in 2 days carrie. Just leave. We're done." Click.

Flashback over*

Two weeks later Rihanna told Chris that she just wanted him to leave me. There was no baby, there was no love, hell there was no friend ship she just wanted me and him done. And it worked, we haven't talked since then. I did my thing and now appear with various artists and I'm getting big and I didn't even need him. I'm proud of myself.

"I don't care Chris what's done is done I just want us to stay the way we were 10 minutes ago. Strangers. Neighbors and that's it." He shook his head and walked away.

"Welcome to the neighborhood you prick!!."

=====================
Should Chris and Carrie stay strangers or move forward? Please remember vote, share and comment!!!!