mah girlfriends

Carrie pov:

"Damn!!" I was telling Nicki, sochitta, bey, sevyn, chyna about what happened at Chris's house. "You need me to give mah lol bro an ass woopin cause I will!" Nicki was d.a and I shook my head. "Were not together. I'm just his baby mama so there is no reason for me to be mad but I guess I just want us to be us. Not me him and his hoes you know?"

They all nodded. Beyonce spoke up so loud we all jumped. "Yo we should go to that new club they just opened up y'all. We could bring the guys and they chill while we chilling and we just enjoy ourselves while watching they ass's. Agreed?" We all agreed and it was set for tonight."Okay everyone bring ya shit over here to Carrie's crib and tell y'all man's to meet us here now we got one hour to be out shower and we all get dressed here come one let's go!" Bey is like the ring leader of our little 'squad' and when she says something we all obey so they all left and I took a shower.

**************************
Ding dong. "Coming!!" I ran down stairs and they all pulled into the house but not only dem the guys too and when I say guys I mean chris, Jay, tyga,August, b.o.b, kiko and Nicki came with Wayne even tho they ain't dating they would make a cute ass couple.

"The hell are de men here foh?" They all looked up at me and laughed. They only laughed cause my hair is curly and they know I hate people seeing it untamed. I stuck my middle finger up at dem and they all said the same thing at the same time.

"When?" They all have each other high fives and started talking. The girls went upstairs to my room and the guys went to a guest room to play the x-box. We started stripping and doing our hair. Nicki, bey, sevyn,Natalia,chyna, sochitta and I started doing each other hair. When we finished we started laying out our outfits. Bey had taken mad selfies and put em on instagram and before we had a chance to throw any clothes on the guys walked in. "Yo why we see y'all half naked when we was in da other room y'all?" Of course this was August. "Yall nasty walking around half naked like y'all in the strip club when we ain't get non." And of course this was tyga. "We put that up so our fans look out for us tonight you asses now out of her befo I fuck y'all all up." They started laughing and we all raised eyebrows. "Yall think we playing?" They continued laughing and teasing so we all attacked them. Bey jumped on Jay, honey jumped on kirko, Nicki jumped on wayne, sevyn jumped on b.o.b, Natalia jumped on August, chyna jumped on tyga, and I jumped on Chris. We all pretended to fight them and they acted scared. Chris looked amused after all I was in a bra and panties as well as the other girls. No one was paying attention to anyone else other than their girl and we we're happy. We got them out of the room and got ready to head out.

*************************

"Yo bring y'all ass's ova here now!" The guys were screaming that to us cause random guys were tryna talk to us. We were twisted to the max. I was tripping over everything, Nicki was tryin to fight everyone that wasn't with our group, bey was quiet but had an attitude with Jay, sevyn was hyper and grinding on everyone, sochitta was dissing every one that said something to us and Natalia was falling with me as for chyna her and Michael disappeared. The guys came and picked us up and brought us to their section. We had different sections because the girls wanted to be with the girls and the guys with the guys. Everybody had some body except for me. I seen chris with Rhianna earlier before I started drinking and I just started drinking away when I seen him leave with her but I dont care cause he isn't with me. We ended up leaving earlier. The guys carried the girls and I just trailed behind. August noticed and he walked in the back with me. He had Natalia over his shoulder with his jacket over her rear end so no one saw her ass. She was knocked out.

"Where chris wen sus?" I shrugged. "I don't care." He sighed. "You finna be happy iight?" I nodded. I wasn't sad because of Chris I was just not happy to feel like the 6 wheel.

"We could all do to my house. So no one gots to drive late." They nodded and we left in the 2 range rovers we came in. We went to my house. I got a big house considering how much money I've been making. All of my girls that came out with me tonight helped me get up there and I owed them my life. "Yall just go to one of the guest room wit y'all girl and sleep every thing off night y'all." "Good night"they all said in union. I went to my room and fell asleep.

========================
Rhianna, Rhianna, just make your cousin miserable lol her squad are mah girls I love em. Vote share and comment!!!!!