Baby mama.

Chris pov:
Three months ago.....

"Chris can you come here? I walked to my room and rih was laying on the bed. "Yes babe?" She looked down. "Babe I'm pregnant." My whole world shattered in a billion pieces.
Back to reality,

We crouched real low when August said Carrie was pulling up. The crew told me that I have a chance to redeem myself and they allowed me to come. Of course rih want to come with me but why not there cousins. So she came. She is now 4 months but she's big so it shows. Carrie Natalia and some other girl came in and we all yelled surprise. The first person she noticed was rih and she ran out. I ran out after her. "Carrie Carrie come here gurl daymn." She stopped but didn't turn to me. I turned her around and she was crying. "Why you crying?" She hit my chest and it was surprisingly strong.

By now everyone was out side watching from a distance. The one person I didn't see was Robyn. "Stay the fuck away from me. Stay away from me, from my career, my kids and away from me period. When my kids are old enough I will tell them who you are and if they choose to they will come but you and my hoe gold digging cousin stay away!" Out of nowhere there were shots and Carrie was holding her chest.

"The hoe gold digging cousin right hoe?" Rhianna came closer to Carrie and shot her back. I slapped the gun out of rihs hand and out of nowhere Natalia and that girl that came with them held rih down long enough for me to get Carrie away but she wasn't moving. I heard her breathing but she wasn't moving. She finally got enough out to say something to me.

"C-C-C-Chris, take care of my babies an-" I cut her off. "No you are gonna be here for the babies. You ain't gonna die Carrie. At least not now. It ain't yo time girl." She just looked at me. "I l-loved you Chris. I still do just try to-" I couldn't I started to cry. "Damn Carrie look at me girl you gonna make it listen the ambulance is coming and you wide awake." She blinked. "I can't move Chris. I can't feel my body. If I do make it what gon happen?" Just then the ambulance pulled up and rushed to me. The police were right behind them and they took Rhianna. She stopped in front of me before they took her. "The baby was never yours mayn. It's drakes." She walked off like nothing happened.

I looked down at where Carrie just was and seen them carry her off on my the streacher. I herd sobbing from a distance and it was August Wayne and the guys hugging and praying. I walked over to them and just broke down they pulled me into a hug nd we stood there for what felt like an eternity.

************************

"Do you now see what she was saying Chris?" I nodded and couldn't fight the tears. Nicki sucked her teeth. "This is yo fault nd yo wanna cry nahh mayn." Nicki has been real heart less since we got here. She crys and then yells at me that's all she's been doing. "Nicki sit down mayn. He didn't know now sit down."

She sighed and sat down and then cried. Carrie has been in surgery for 6hours now. We all looked up as a doctor came into the room. "Family of Carrie m. William?" We all stood up and his eyes widened. "Okay she just got out and the surgery was successful. Give about 2 hours for rest and the medication to wear off and she should wake up. And you all are inspirational. Would y-" that's all it took for August nicki and chyna to yell at him to shut the hell up and he walked on.

We joined in a group hug and walked to her room hand an hand as a group. We walked in and all eyes widened as we saw a awaken Carrie. "Boo!" Is what honey yelled. "Bitch!" Is what Nicki yelled. "Hoe!" Is what bey yelled. "Babe!" Is what sevyn yelled. And chyna and Natalia called her sista in union and the rest of us were in shock. "Hi guys." She looked at us and attempted to smile. "Second time getting shot mayne ain't always lucky."

She started to cry but she didn't move at all. "I still can't move mayn. I can't fucking move and it's because of my cousin! My own blood shot me!" We all came to her side and hugged her but she didn't hug back. "What will happen if I can't move another day in my life?" We all exchange a look and tears rolling down all of our faces. We didn't talk. We just hugged.

====================
Again? And wat she mean she can't feel? She got me tearing up writing this. vote share and comment!!!!