ariela

Carrie pov:

"She is with my mom, Im surprise you haven't been noisy enough to see her room." He jumped up and ran down the hall to the door across from my room.

"This room is my baby girls room?" I nodded and he turned the nob. He walked in and sighed. "Does she know about me?" I nod and he smiles.

"She does?" I sighed. "Yea Chris she knows, I told her daddy makes music she loves your songs and she makes me put them on before she goes to bed I guess so she could hear your voice as if you were here."

He walks around arielas purple room. He looks at the posters of him around her room and by her bed is a picture of me and chris before we separated.

"I can't believe I did this to you guys, I'm sorry Carrie I'm so sorry I left, I'm sorry I wasn't there for the birth of our little girl and I'm sorry that you had to face the fact that I wasn't coming back but I am back. I am back and I'm staying baby girl."

He pulled me into a hug and I looked up at him.

"Do you want to see her?" He looked down at me and nodded desperately. I laughed and pulled his arm we walked to the door and left to get ariela.

************************
In the car.....
Carrie pov: (on the phone)
"Yea mom....no I know....okay keep her up.. I'll be there in 15minutes... Okay just hold on I'll be there in a few." I hung up and looked over at chris he was trying to avoid traffic. We ended up getting to my mom's house in 7minutes and I was surprise that I wasn't dead with his reckless driving. "Okay ima go get her stay here and just don't freeze you'll scare her." He nodded and I walked up to my moms door. Ding dong. My mom came to the door with half awake ariela, arielas bags her car seat and her sippy cup with her juice in it.

(Kelly-carries mom)
Kelly: "Here, baby tell chris that I am giving him a warning he better not screw this up. It won't be just you now it's you and the baby okay?"

I nodded took ari, gave my mom a kiss,grabbed her bottle and her stuff nd chris quietly put the car seat in and crept to the drivers side and then arie notice that we we're in a different car than mine and a man was driving.
"Mwama?" I turned to her as we pulled off. "Yes babe?" She pointed to chris. "Wheo id dis?" I laughed and told her it was a suprise. She laughed and clapped she was overly excited and hyper. After what felt like forever me arie and chris made it back to the building and chris hid his face with the hat he had on. Ariela kept trying to pull his hat off but I kept her on my hip.

"Babe if you stay still you'll know who it is Kay?" She nodded but studied chris face and when we were about to walk in she screamed "DADDY!!!" And he took off his hat and lifted her up. She gave him kisses allover his face and he started to tickle her.

I laughed and walked to the kitchen to make something for chris me and possibly ariela. I finally decided on what to eat. Pizza. I called my uncle's pizzaria.
Phone convo:

???:hello this is Luigi owner and manager of Luigios pizza, how may I help you?

"Hi uncle Luigi it's Carrie"

Luigi: Aii how's my favourite niece ahh?

"I'm fine uncle can you make a large pizza and one large container of auntie pumpkin ice cream for arie?"

Luigi: of course. They should be over in 10-15 minutes is that it?

"Yes uncle how much would that be?

Luigi: girl you know anything coming from this store to my niece and great niece is free of charge now just be ready to have the food there in 10-15 minutes and if there is anything else call me bye love. Beep
(Phone call over)

I smile. Im spoiled by my loved ones and I love it.

I walk into th living room to see ariela wide awake in chris arms on the couch watching spongebob.

I lay down on the opposite couch but ariela got up and pulled me to her and chris couch. The couch surprisingly held all three of us comfortably. The order was chris, me and arie. We were watching a pretty intense argument between Mr. Crabs and squidward until the bell rang and I got up to answer it.

Chris not knowing it was the pizza followed behind and I opened the door and got the food. We ate and then me and chris put ariela to bed. She knocked out after she heard chris sing to her in person.

The last thing she said was it was way better to hear him sing to her in person and that the recording sounds like poo-poo compared to her daddy. He followed me into my room and we both undressed. I did my teeth picked up my hair and laid down besides chris in our usual position.

=====================
Ariela is adorable and chris a father?!?! That's a big job can he step up to the plate? Remember Rate. Share. Comments!!!!!