Just fuck it

Carrie pov:

I'm dancing around to 7/11 by beyonce (that's mah jam), and there is a knock at my door.

Now I never had anyone knock on my door for the past 2 years I have been living here and suddenly Chris moves in and I'm being annoyed. But I'm gonna be the bigger person and act like an adult so I walk to the door and to my surprise I see Chris and tyga there and I see Chris examining my body and tyga looking away and that's when I realize I'm wearing boy shorts and a sports bra.

I run to my room and throw in sweats and a t-shirt. Why me???

I walk down and see Chris laying on the couch and tyga sitting on one of my love seats.

"How can I help you people? No offense tyga but Chris has literally 5 seconds before I personally escort him out." Tyga nods in agreement. Then Chris clears his throat.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me- I mean us tonight. It's cool if you don't want to." I turn to tyga.

"Is chyna coming?"
He nods, "yea we got someone to watch ma lil man." I nod and turn to Chris.

" I'll come what time do I need to be there?"

He shrugged. " you could leave with me if you want. I'm leaving at like 9:30 so just lemme know now." I look at him at tyga and then him.

"Fine I'll meet you at the elevator at 9:30 on the dot." He nods and tyga gets up but Chris stays laying down. " Christopher are you going to get up?" "Nahh ma I'm good. Can you get me a blanket doe. "

I take one of my slippers off and make my a way to the couch. "You have T-minus 2 seconds before I give you a ass wiping little boy. 1-" he jumped off the couch and made his way to the door I put my slipper back on and said bye to tyga when Chris turned his head to ask me something I slammed the door in his face.

***********************
2 HOURS LATER........
9:28 PM
Chris pov:

I walk out my crib to see Carrie walking out of hers I smirk when I see wat she got on.

Shes wearing a cute lil black fitted body dress that showed her back and black heels it sounds simple but she looks bad. Not ugly bad either.

"Hey Carrie you look good." She blushed and looked away. Yea I still got her. She starts to curse at herself under her breath and then she says we gotta walk down.

"And I'm wearing heels Damn. Give me a minute to get my sneakers." I grab her wrist and lead her to the stairs. "Hop on." She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Chris it's 16 flights down jus-" "hop on Carrie damn" she looks at me half crazy and then gets on my back.

Damn she got... bigger.

I she lays her head on mine but then takes it off right away.

"I liked it there." "Liked what where?" I laughed.

"When you rested your head on mine, it felt right." She starts to play with my curls and then whisper something in my ear.

"Sometimes what feels right is just wrong.". By that time we were on the first floor and when I put her down she brought her lips to mine and just when I thought we was gonna kiss she wanna tease me.

"You gotta work chris." And then she wanna walk her seductive ass away.

"Dont start something you can't finish Carrie!!!" What is this girl doing to me?"
************************
Carrie pov.

I saw his face when I pulled away from that close kiss. I want him to want me. It's not going to be a 123 process but if he really does want me he'll have me. I started to walk away when he yelled something out the to me.

"Don't start something you can't finish Carrie!!!"

I laughed and shook my head. I walked around to the one car that I've never seen in the parking garage which had to be Chris's. Its his blue Porsche panamera.

"Oh so you stalk me huh?" I turn around to see Chris basically on my neck.

"Well it doesn't take a genius to know that you have the most expensive car in the lot."

He moves closer in me and now I'm leaning on the hood of the car.

"I told you not to start something you can't finish Carrie. Now what if I said I called everyone the second we made it to the lobby and said that we won't make it to the club?"

I moved closer to him. "Then I'm going home."

I Pushed him off of me but then he grabbed my waist. He pulled me onto him and he sat on the hood of the car. "Nahh baby girl we going out."

=====================
Okay........ I really Liked this chapter like the most. Rate share comments!!!!!!!