forgive and forget

Carrie pov:
"C-Chris I don't know what to say." He laughed. "Speak how you feel babe." I sighed. "If I say yes have to be committed to me and only me. No robyn or anyone else. Do I make myself clear?" He nodded his head and smirked, " Is that a yes?" I nod and he opened the box, I gasped I mean chris really changed. In the box was mad bling like for a fact. There was the most beautiful diamond promise ring. I was lost for words.

"Thank you Christopher." I wrapped my legs around his waist and my
arms around his neck.

"Thank you Chris- for choosing me."

***********************
Carrie pov:
Following day on the balcony....

"Chris noo" he came at me with a big a*s bucket of water and dumped it over chyna and my head.

"That's it come on girl plan B." Me and chyna ran towards the corner of this big a*s balcony and grabbed the hoses and sprayed Michael and Chris. They both came at us.

Michael grabbed chyna and chris grabbed me. They ran back into the house.

"Chrarrie where's the guest room? Chyna needs to be taught a lesson." I looked at chris. That's what everyone had been calling us for the past 6 months.

"Down the hall past the bathroom." I shook my head at Michael and chyna. "Dont shake your head. You about to get it too."

=====================
I'm too young to know anything about sex as far as I'm concerned it's all about school for me but you guys use you imagination.  But anyways rate share and comments!!!!!