good morning

Carrie pov:

I woke up to the sound of the fire alarm ringing. I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs into the kitchen and I found chris cursing at himself running around the island to the sink with a pan on fire. I wanted to laugh so bad but at the same time I wanted to cry.

Christopher almost burn my kitchen down. "Chris what did you do??" He turned around and put water in the pan and sighed.

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast so I came down and made eggs and bacon but then Michael called me and asked me something and I forgot about the food. I went into the living room and watched tv untill the fire alarm went off and when I went into the kitchen the pan was on fire." 
I shook my head and turned on the ceiling fan because it was smoky and I could barely see him.

"Well thanks for attempting to make breakfast... Do you want to go to ihop since we now have no eggs or bacon?" He nodded and then scratched his head.

"So date number2 or I-" I cut him off. "Just a friendly brunch that's all chris. Now go get dressed young man." He laughed and walked up to me.

"Can I get my clothes and come back it's kind of lonely at my place." I shrugged. "If you want to I'm not gonna say no. Just use the guest room and there's a shower in there." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thanks Carrie." I smiled. "You're welcome Chris."

***********************

"Carrie!!!!!" I fixed my bra and my blouse and walked down the hall to the guest room. "Yea chris." He sounds like he was walking. "Can you come in?" I turned the nob and found chris bent down his back facing me looking under the bed...... Butt naked. "Eww chris you called me in here for me to see your ass crack?!?" He laughed. "I just can't find my clothes could you check down stairs please." I closed the door and shook my head. He is something else. "I found your clothes." "Can you bring them to me!!" he keeps screaming in my damn house. "Okay chris stop screaming your gonna wake the neighbors." He laughed. "I am your neighbor." I nodded. "Unfortunately, here's your clothes. Can you hurry up, I'm starving." He replied with a yes and I closed the door. What am I going to do with this boy?
************************
At Ihop........
Chris pov:

We sitting down and talking when the waiter come up to our table.

"Hi my name's Josh. I'll be serving you today what would you like pretty lady?"

That made my blood boil this nvgga trying to hit on her wit me right her?!? Oh hell nah.

"My fiance would like butter milk pancakes, with wip cream and sprinkles and- do you want coffee babe?" She smirked and smiled. "And a coffee and I'll have the same. Thanks Josh." He walked away stuck on stupid and Carrie burst out laughing.

"Did you really get jealous chris?" I shook my head but she just kept smiling and I was good with that.

Josh: umm here's your order. Here's the bill and this-" he hands Carrie a slip of paper. "Is for you."

He winked and walked away.

" Damn nigga can't comprehend anything?"

Carrie: "I think he gave me his number chris. I'm weak."

I felt angry so I just started eating and watched Carrie eat. She giggled after a while. "What's so funny Carrie?" She got up and sat next to me. "You got a little bit of wip cream right there-" she leaned in and lightly licked the corner of my mouth. All I could think was; Damn I caught that Josh nigga watching so I deepened the kiss. When I felt CJ getting excited I had to break out kiss.

"Carrie. Do you wanna go out wit me, tyga, chyna, and a couple of the guys they might bring their girls so y'all could chill ya know." She nodded and smiled. " Yea chris I'll go."

=====================
This chapter was type cute the next chapter might have mad drama so brace y'all selves. Remember vote. Share. Comments!!!!!!✌