back stabbed part 2

Carrie pov:

Me and August laid down and just breathe I heard heavy footsteps and I nudge August he smirked and we faked moaned. He rolled onto me when we heard the door handle turn. "Carrie? August?" A second later chris came charging at August but I blocked his way by getting up. "Close the Damn door Natalia." She did as she was told and looked down at the floor. "Now this-" I pointed to my bare body. "-is because y'all was busted last night. I walked down to get water and I heard moaning and Natalia wasn't in bed I listened for a moment and you confirm that it was you so I woke August up from his sleep. He didn't want to but I had to beg him." Okay so I exaggerated. "But you know what Natalia you had a good, loyal husband. And Chris you had a good loyal girlfriend but y'all threw that away not with some hoe or nigga but with each other. Have fun in the other room tho and we gon finish up here. The kids don't gotta know nothing till we figured this shit out, Bye." I pushed Chris out and closed the door. I went next to August and traced his tattoo's. "Why are you so damn sexy when you mad?" I looked up at him and pecked his lips. "Thanks August." He kissed me. "You're welcome sus." I laughed. "This is incest." He chuckled. "Ion kno bout yo but if yo was mah sista we would have been had Chris dead." I laughed and laid across his chest. I put my panties on and he put on his boxers. I went back into the hall and in my room where Chris and Natalia were doing the nasty I grabbed my towel and my essentials and walked out. August was in the shower so I joined him. We didn't do nothing nasty but shower and occasionally make out. We walked out and helped each other get dressed. We walked down and the kids were just getting up. I made breakfast and gave everyone a plate. I left food for Chris and Natalia because at the end of the day I was just as wrong as they were. They came down and came to the table. "I put y'all food in da oven." They got it and came back. Me and August were matching for some reason and we didn't even plan it.

"Are you mad at me Carrie?" I looked at chris. "Not mad just disappointed." He nodded and put his head down. I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked at smirking August. He started pinching me and I slapped his hands away. He laughed. "Girl you act like ion know how to deal wit chu. Stop slapping mah hand mayn." He continued to pinch me and I pinched him in his arm and he grabbed his arms. "That hurt you bully." I laughed and stood up. I put my plate in the sink and came face to face with a angry Chris. "What happened Christopher?" He continued to stare and I pushed past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back roughly. "Chris get yo god damn hands off me." He slapped me." Ion know who the fuck you think you talking too but you gon listen and listen good. I don-" I slapped the yellow off of him I swear to god. "Don't you ever slap me again." Then he pushed me into the island and I pushed him back. He slapped me again but this time August snuffed him in his face. "Don you dare eva touch her again. You do and then you gon deal wit meh." He kicked Chris in the rib and took me upstairs. I sat him down and sat next to him. "August looked at me please." He turned his head to me but instead of talking he kissed me. Not a kiss just to shut me up but a kiss that words can't describe. He pulled me into his lap and we stayed there for awhile. When we pulled apart I didn't want to stop I wanted August like a drug and it was weird.

"August what's going to happen now?" He smirked. "I'm gonna make you mine." I smiled and I kissed him again, and again and again.

====================
Ooh. So who should she chose. Team August or team Chris. You gotta comment nd let me know. Nd sorry for the short chapter but vote share and comment!!!!