The call...

Chris pov:

I'm in my studio with bow wow tryna see if we could put something together and I get a call.
Conversation:
Natalia: Chris come down to the hospital now!

Yo what happened why you yelling Nat?

Natalia: she shot. They shot her she in a coma mayn.

What the fvck you mean she in a coma?!?!?!!! .

Natalia: just hurry up. *Click*

"Yo bow we gotta go!" He runs up behind me and we walk out the door. "Wassup B?" I sigh. "Carrie got shot mayn." Bow ran to the car and started honking the horn at me. "Yo I am running nigga stop honking!!" I jumped in and we headed to the hospital.

************************

"I'm looking for Carrie Williams room." She typed it in the computer. "I'm sorry that's restricted area an-" I took out some cash. "Here I just wanna see mah wife. How you gonna say restricted area, do you know who I am?" She looked up and sighed. "She's in room 3-576. I thanked her and me and bow ran up the stairs. We couldn't wait for no elevator. I walked into the room and everyone was in there. August looked at me and got up.

"Get the hell out a he boi yo finna get beat." I shook my head. "Ima be he foh her so sit yo a$$ down." He looked at Natalia and then at me. "When she wake up your out. Dats it." He sat down and I sighed.

************************

It's been 3hours since I got here and robyn has been calling me non stop. If she was home I could have told her but she had business to do. That's non my business I just care about Carrie right now.

************************
Carrie pov:

"Daddy you didn't change at all." He chuckled. "You either baby girl ariela is big. Too big." I laughed. "You right. She steals my heels and makeup and says she could do whatever she wants cause she grown." He laughed.

"You used to do that too yo mama used to lose her head wit chu nd ya sista. I miss both of y'all." I started to cry. "I'm so sorry daddy. It's all my fault that your not there and I just can't-" he raised his voice. "Carrie Marie Williams, you did nothing for the cause of my death. I knew what the chances were if I went and I did now you need to stop thinking about me and about ya mama nd ya kids. Ya mamas worried and the doctors think you ain't going back but you have to. You have to be there for ya kids. For mah grand babies. I missed you but you can't stay here baby girl." He gave me a kiss and a hug. "I'll see you when yo time comes. Take care of my babies for me and watch ya cousin. She a ol'e  snake in da grass." I nodded and walked to the opposite direction of the light. I walked into the darkness.

=====================
They got me tearing up. Lol her dad so sinister. Come on Carrie wake up girl. Vote share and comment!!!!