Blame it on the alcohol...

Carrie pov:

I woke up to someone banging on the door like tha damn po-pos I put a pillow over my head and tried to sleep but bey Nicki and sevyn came in my room yelling and jumping on my bed. "Get up! Get up get up get up!" I took the pillow of of my head and threw it at sevyn who was poking my butt. "Oh no hoe you didn't just throw a pillow at meh!" I sat up and looked at her and she laughed. Nicki came by my side and sat on me. "Nicki get you fat ass off of meh!" Then bey came over and sat on the untaken part of my body. "Beyonce get dat fat ass off of me!" The next thing I knew everyone was coming in my room yelling good morning to me and smothered me with kisses. "Wayne get your big toe forehead lookin as off of me." He laughed and laid his entire body across me. "Get up Carrie we wanna go out together again and you mad lazy!" I looked at Wayne. "Well I would get off if you weren't on me brother!" Yea I call Wayne brother because like August he would fight for me. The same with all the guys and I would do the same.

"Okay I'm up Damn can y'all step out tho I'm not dressed appropriately." They shook their heads. "Nahh we good go ahead do your thang." The girls sat down and got comfortable. "Come on guys I wanna get dressed!" They stayed were they were. I sighed and I made a plan. If I could jump out of bed and run for the bathroom no one would notice since its door I'd by my night stand. I slowly put my legs on the floor and ran for the bathroom. Beyonce was the one yo scream. "Nice ass boo! We took your towel and robe out of the bathroom so well see you when you get out!" I sighed and brushed my teeth, washed my face combed my hair and brushed my teeth again. I sighed and walked into my room. The girls whistle at me and the boys were acting retarded. "Yeass girl you work it mhm yeass!" That was August of course. I went into my walk in closet and picked out a gray Nike sports bra and sweats I threw them on and went into my room. "So what am I being dragged into and what should I wear?" The girls all thought and Nicki spoke up. "We should go to the beach and then go to dinner!" We nodded and everybody left to their rooms. We do this often so they have clothes here for them already. I went to arielas room and got my makeup kit. She's with mama J this week so I didn't have to worry about her or the twins.
I went in my room and pulled out a black 2piece that had a body chain attached. I got black slippers, a black towel and gold glasses. I pulled out a black cover dress and white jeans with a black half top and my retro 12s. I got in the shower. When I got out I threw on my bathing suit and cover dress with my change of clothes. I grabbed a red maxi dress and red heels with a red hand bag incase the girls made me change. I grabbed my stuff and headed down stairs. Wayne August and tyga were the only people who were ready so I sat with them. "So Michael did y'all have fun?" He mean mugged me. He hates it when I call him Michael. "Ms. Williams did you have fun last night?" I smiled "yes I did now please answer my question Michael." He nodded. "Yea we ended up in my car somehow I don't want to get into detail but then I drove here and here I am. I nodded and the girls came down we got I'm the cars and drove off.

*************************

"August and tyga put me down now chyna, Natalia help!!" I was thrown in the water and I stood up. "I hate you guys."

They laughed and I walked back to everyone else. We been here for 3hours and everyone wants to go eat. "Come on let's go eat I'm starving." We got up and I saw paparazzi taking pictures of our group. "Paps are here come on." We all got out stuff on and we went to the cars. We got in and checked into some hotel so we could just get ready for dinner. Everybody got into one room and we all got ready for dinner.

*************************

"Hey August remember that time we went to Atlanta and chyna and Natalia started getting mad at some girl that was throwing subs at us so they cut her ass?" They started laughing but non of us really understood the funny part. Oh well.

Dinner went on fine for most of the night untill someone cleaned their throat and when we looked up chris was here with.....

======================
Uh uh Chris shame shame shame. Vote share and comment!!!