Make up dates

Carrie pov.

So me and Chris have been driving for about a hour now and for the past I don't know 45 minutes I've been asking him questions like; "are we there yet?" And "where are we going?" But I am officially giving up. It's now 10:55 and I feel sleep taking over.

************************
Chris pov.

Damn why she gotta ask so many questions? Carrie is tryna make me sell out on where I'm taking her but I'm not tell her shit. She finally shuts up and I see her sleeping. Finally.

The thing is that we are only 20 minutes away from the destination and she chooses now to sleep. But it's gonna be great. Hopefully this makes her think differently about me. I pull up to stargeose (fake place.) And I lightly shake Carrie. She wakes up and smiles when she looks out the window. "Thanks Chris."

I smile and run around the car to her door and help her out. When did I become a gentleman? I guess she read my mind because she asked me that herself.

"When did the o-so famous Chris Brown become a gentleman?" I shrugged and she laughed. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we made our way inside.

"Hello welcome to stargeose do you have a reservation?" I nod.

"Chris Brown." She finally looks up from the reservation book and smiles. "Of course you are, right this way. My name is Diana, and if you need anything I am completely available." She winked at me and gave Carrie a stank look. Now the Carrie I know would have kept quite but the new Carrie just had to say something.

"Oh no Diana, he got everything he needs but let me know if you need anything cause by the way I see you-" she examined Diana's body. "I think we could help. But don't worry honey, you won't have to show chris those 19.95 dollars heels you got on when you on you way out. Bye."

Carrie turned to me and smirked. I laughed and pulled her chair out for her. She sat down and so did I but she looked at Diana and laughed.

"I usually feel bad for slow people but not for slow skanks, go G-O that way." She pointed in the direction that Diana came and diana walked away.

She making me want her more. Shorty bad. "Damn Carrie I think you have her crying. I didn't think you were that jealous."

She laughed dryly. "Jealous? Nahh I was just trying to save yo ass from catching HIV or AIDS, And besides you would have been coming back to my door trying all over again." I shook my head and looked at my menu.

************************
Carrie pov.

So after me and Chris ate our food we just chatted. He found out that I had written several songs that made it on the radio but then someone else written a better song and mine would be pushed to the back of people's head and he talked about doing a couple of songs together and I agreed.

We started talking about stupid thinks we used to argue about when we were together like when he made a music video with strippers all up in his face and when I used to go to work and not come back until the next morning.

It was all for work but he was determined that I was sleeping with other people. We had desert and we left. He told me there was one more place to go on the way back.

"Chris?" He looked at me and then at the road. "Yea baby girl." I blushed and looked out the window.

"I seen pictures of your house, why did you move into my building with such a nice house to live at?"

He looked at me and then at the road again and sighed. "You ever heard about that girl I was dating?" I nodded my head.

"She had a tran in her name or something like that right?" He nodded.

"So she came by my crib after we broke up and ended up trashing my shit. I have to get everything redone now." I shook my head.

Me and Chris start taking about random people and their lives until we pull up to some lake. "Chris a lake at 1 in the morning? What are we doing skinny dipping?" He smiles and shruggs.

I laugh and took my dress then took off my heels. I left my heels and clothes on the seat and looked over at Chris who was two seconds away from being butt naked. I tapped him and made my way over to the sand of the lake. Chris came up behind me and picked me up. He walked deep enough and threw me in.

I shrieked and mean mugged him. He smirked and walked closer to me. By this time I was chest deep in the water. This for Chris was a little above his abbs. He lefted my chin and brought his lips to mine.

We kissed passionately until he tried to deepen the kiss and grab my ass. I pulled away and and bit my lip. I made my way back towards shore and then Chris kissed me again.

This time I didn't break the kiss but the arrival of a patrol car did. He grabbed my hand and we ran to his car and speed of.

************************
At the building....

"Did you see the look on your face when the car pulled up? Oh man that was priceless."

Me and Chris were currently at my house in my room and before anyone gets any ideas. No we are on two different sides of my bed having a normal conversation at 2:45 in the morning.

" you shouldn't be talking Chris, when I was stripping out my clothes you looked like you was gonna pass out." His face turned bright red.

"I'm gonna go home now it's getting pretty late so..." He got up and was about to walk out but I called him back. "Yeah?" I shook my head. "You could stay here tonight, if you would like." He nodded and took off his sneakers.

"Um I am kind of tired could I get a pillow I'll lay on the couch." I shook my head "you can sleep with me if you like." He smirked and took off his jeans.

"Well when you put it that way-" "I didn't put it anyway other than us just sleeping."

He nodded and began to lay down I got up and changed into boy shorts and a sports bra. I brushed my teeth and laid down. I turned off my lamp but felt the bed shift. I tried to ignore it to the best of my ability until I felt Chris pull me back to his chest and I left myself there and went to sleep.

=====================
Cute chapter. But tell me how y'all feel remember rate. Share. Comment!!!!!!