Zamn bae!!!

Carrie pov:

I woke up laying down on Chris chest. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and did my morning routine.

When I came out Chris wasn't in bed so I threw on some leggings and a tank top and went down stairs.

"Oh look at you all Happy Carrie. Someone got the-" "shut up Michael damn." He looked at chyna and smirked.

"You need another lesson??" She looked at him and rolled her eyes, he got up from where he was sitting and made way over to chyna who was walking over to me. He slapped her backside

"That's gon happened every time I see yo eyes roll iight? Ight." He walked away and chris screamed out "They got the D!!" They both burst out laughing and me and chyna were getting annoyed.

"Anyway girl. You hungry?" She sighed.

"Girl I'm starving. They mad rude had me standing here while they were eating and no-one offered me nun." I shook my head.

"I got chu girl watchu want?" She looked happy as hell.

"Well I'll eat watchu eating boo." We started making our break fast.

************************

"Chris get away from my bacon." I moved my plate to the opposite side of my body and placed it on the island.

He kept still but grabbed yet another piece of my bacon.

Strike1 nigger. "Chris that's strike 1 you got three strikes after those strikes ima beat dat ass." Him and tyga exchange looks and burst out laughing.

Me and chyna looked at each other and I was honestly annoyed.

"What's so funny?" They started laughing and then Chris started talking in between his laugh.

"Cause I *laugh* beat yo ass *laugh* last night." I nodded.

"And now you gotta wait another 6 months baby boy so enjoy the memory you have." He stopped laughing but Michael continued until chyna spoke up.

"I don't think you wanna be laughing Michael cause you in the same damn boat so hahaha it's so damn funny." He stopped laughing and because to pout and began whining

"But chyna, if I gotta wait that long you basically telling me to get sex elsewhere so... Make up your mind." Chris looked at me and smirked.

"Yea Carrie. You want me to cheat?" I shrugged. Why can't they wait 6months? If you love someone shouldn't you wait till their ready even if it's a lifetime?

=====================
Good question girl!! Remember rate share comments!!!