Never alone

Carrie pov:

I can't feel, I don't even want to talk. It's been 3weeks since I've been released from the hospital and chris and August along with Natalia and Nicki have been staying with me. I can't argue with them about it cause I can't find the urge to say anything. They say I just sit and stare but what else can I do? I can't walk for 6weeks and that's if I'm lucky. I think I'm feeling better day by day but I feel more guilty every day. What if I chose to leave my children with chris. I was just too selfish.

August walked in the room with Natalia behind. They came on my bed and hugged me one on each of my sides. "Carrie yoh ma lil sista, ion kno how yoh feel cause I ain't no mind reada but yoh gotta talk to meh nd Natali. I wanna hear yoh voice again sus." He buried his head in my neck and Natalia layed her head in my lap. I thought about it before I did what I did. "I love you guys."

August took his head out of my neck and Natalia sat up. Natalia spoke. "Did you just talk?" I nodded and smiled. "Yea. I guess I did." They pulled me into a group hug and then Nicki walked in. "Should I come back or.." I shook my head. "Nahh stay." Her eyes widened and she ran over to me. "You talked! You hoe! You talked!" I laughed and sighed. "I missed talking to y'all." Nicki played with my hair and we just talked about whatever came to mind. After about 45 minutes of talking the door downstairs closed and we herd heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. We all exchange a look as chris came through the door frame. "Hi Christopher." His eyes widened and he ran to August side and jumped on all of us. "You talked? How long you been talking for?" I sighed. "About an hour. August talked some sense into me." He thanked August and we all layed down. The order was August, Natalia, me, Chris and Nicki by our feet. We all stayed silent until chris kissed my forehead. "You are never alone." At that moment I've never felt safer.

****************************
3months later...

"Mommy!!" The babies ran over to me and I picked them up. Ariela ran to me and I managed to pick them all up. Yes I mean pick them up. I have been able to walk for about a month now. The twins are only getting bigger and ariela is no good. She argues with her teachers and just get in trouble. But not for long. She's gonna get herd now that she's home again. They've been on vacation since I've been in the hospital and all I want is to be there more for my babies. Chris came in and kissed me. Were working on us but he hasn't slept, talked, or texted another woman since I've gotten shot. I am thankful for the crew and chris for helping with my kids. I realized that if I did choose to give up. It wouldn't have been a mistake to leave the kids with chris. Mama Joyce walked in and hugged me. She pulled away and tears were streaming down her cheeks. I wiped them away and then my momma walked in and broke down at the door. She got on her knees. I put the babies down and ran to her. I helped her up and she shook her head.

"Thank you Lord." She embraced me in a hug but didn't want to let go. Natalia was cooking dinner so we got ready to eat. "Taliya, aj and Cameron come down to the table and don't forget to wash y'all hands!!" They came down five minutes later they all came down and we set the table. The kids finished and my momma said she had to make an announcement. She sent the kids upstairs and we all sat quietly. "What happened Kelly?" Mama Joyce asked concerned. My momma took a deep breath. "I just found out that-"

======================
The next chapter is gonna be mad emotional. Dont hate me for it tho.