It's a work in progress

Chris pov:
6 months later

"Carrie!!" I screamed her name to the top of my lungs. She was putting mad pressure on my sprained ankle. "Sorry chris my bad." She started giggling and I sent her a death glare. "Oh stop acting like a lil bi+ch." I got my crutches and stood up.

"Yea what ever. Are we going to get our daughter up for her birthday party or not she can't nap forever."

Today's my little seeds 3year mark and me being Chris Brown. I spoiled her by renting out Disney land for the next 12 hours. "Yeah everyone is gonna meet us there. I still don't understand why you would rent out a whole theme park for a total of 50 kids and their parents." I shrugged.

"My baby wants something and she's gonna get it because her dady is Chris Brown and her mommy is Carrie Williams. And we are unstoppable."

We both laughed. Over the past 6months me and Carrie have made several singles. She's gone completely viral and I'm glad she got the attention she deserves. She dissed rhianna, nicki, and lil Kim. She made up with nicki and they grew pretty close. She made a couple mix tapes with michael and honey cocaine. Robyn (rhianna) tweets about how she uses me but I shut her down right there.

Her phone rang and I seen that it was chyna. "Hay biotch!!" I get up and wake up my princess from her nap. She was already dressed. I had her brush her teeth with me again since we always do it together. I slipped on her blue sixes and fixed her Cinderella t shirt. I put her Jean jacket on and grabbed her bag and glasses. Now that me and Carrie kind of dating the paparazzi have been following us both everywhere and my main concern is to protect my family.

"Carrie lets go!" Me Carrie and ari step out and we're matching. Ariela has Jeans, a blue Cinderella shirt that says princess with sports blue sixes and her Jean jacket. I had on light Jeans, blue sixes and a blue shit that had a crown and read king. And Carrie is wearing light jeans, blue sixes and a blue shirt with a tiara that read queen. The girls all had on tiaras and I had on a crown.

We went in the elevator and me and Carrie put on our glasses. Ariela took hers off and handed then to me. "I wane tawk pwictwer." I laughed and pick her up. We step out of the building and they start snapping pictures. Me Carrie and Ariela made silly faces at the cameras as we made way to my blue Porsche. My baby is growing up.

************************
Carrie pov:

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday ariela, happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to ya happy birthday to ya happy birthday Everyone burst out laughing as chris picks up a cupcake and smears it all over arielas face. She grabs one and does it back to him and then they pause and nod at each other and before I know it my face is covered in frosting. I look at them both and then everyone one else and everyone laughs uncontrollably except me. I look at chris and slap him upside his head and he kisses me. Then ariela joins the kiss kissing both of us and she helps ms Joyce with the cupcakes and cake.

Chris leans into my ear: I wanna lick you face so bad right now. That icing looks sexy babe. I push his face back. "Freak" he laughed "Only for you girl."

**********************
Carrie pov:

Me and Chris get in the elevator with all if of ariela 's new stuff. We take it up to my house and I open the door he runs to his house saying he would be right back. I put all of my baby girls stuff in her room and go back down stairs where Chris is standing smiling. Okay....

"Are you okay Christopher?" He shakes his head "no but I would be if you answered this question." I wave my hand for him to continue. He takes out a small blue velvet box. "Carrie maddison Williams will you please be my girl.... Like forreal??"

=====================
Aww they mad cute I can't they just made my day. Vote share comments!!!!