Ooh S.ugar H.oney I.ce T.ea!

Carrie pov:
Couple of days later....

"Chris come on we gotta go!!." He ran down stairs fully dressed and his belongings in his hand. We got down stairs and made way to the airport....

************************
11:50 am

"She said she gets in at 11:30, she should be here by now. Where is sh-"

???: Carrie!!

I turned around and saw my big headed pregnant sister yelling out my name and August caring to their bags. "Nat sack!" Ever since I was 3 years old ive called her Nat sack and she leaned to accept it.

"Chris help August please."

He nodded kissed my sister's forehead and then helped August with their bags. We all got into the car and head to my parents house.

I call my mom's house my parents because even though my dad is not there I know he is living there spiritually. I was thinking of him in the car and natalia noticed and pulled me in a hug.

"What happened Carrie berry?" I laughed and sniffed up my tears and sighed. "I was thinking of dad."

She shook her head and sighed. "You gotta let him go sis. It's not your fault."

Flash back:
I was in some basement and tied with my hands behind the chair. The basement was completely black but I could hear shuffling and then a light came on there were footsteps from behind me and someone started to massage my neck but instead of relaxing I was stiff and uncomfortable. Then I knew exactly who it was, "you know Carrie, you could have been upstairs in our room. You could have been happy with me and we could have lived life together but-" right there in that second August and my father barged into that basement and bullets went flying. Jason laid lifeless on the floor and as August came to untie me I had seen my father holding his chest. He was shot. I was screaming for August to get help but by the time help came my dad had passed. And since then I've blamed myself for his death.
Flashback over-

When I looked out the window we were down the block from my moms house. It feels weird saying mom and not parents. We pulled into the driveway and approach the door and I stopped on my tracks when I seen who opened the door.....

=====================
Oh sugar honey ice tea!!! Who's at the door and why are they so important??? Vote share comments!!!!!