⃣awkward......⃣

Chris pov:
Damn why she gotta look so good being so bad? I know I fucked up along the way but you can't give a nvgga a break?

I'm just tryna roll up with michael (aka tyga) and relax but she still stuck on my mind.

"Yo ty let me ask something real quick." He exhale his smoke.

"Wassup?" I took the blunt and pulled. I exhaled and began.

"What if you fucked up with chyna like to the point were you thought someone was pregnant and not any person but your ex and you left chyna for her and chyna disappears but then comes back 10 times bader but she wants non to do with you, what would you do?" He looked at me wide eye and then laughed.

"Nigga I love chyna. We have an amazing son together and I wouldn't jeopardize our relationship ship for no one. Wasup wit chu man?" I sighed.

"I seen my ex earlier and she to-" he cut me off.

"This is that Carrie chick right??" I nodded. He laughed.

"She got chu hung up mah nigga, I remember her though she was always quiet around us but loud as hell wit chyna and dem."

I shook my head. "But what happened man I haven't seen you like dis in a minute." I shook my head.

"She came back 10 times badder man and she's mad confident too, And then she got me wanting to walk to her house and just- fuck man I'm really stressing her."

He laughed again. "Where she lives man?" I look down and laugh. "Next door."

=====================
So short chapter but the next ones gonna be better!! Remember vote, share and comment!!!!!!