Strike2. straight up

Carrie pov:
"The fuck is that hoe doing in dis house?"

???: "you man wasn't calling me a hoe when I was riding that d!ck."

I stood up and went face to face with this slut.

"Chris has been mine since the beginning hun. You got my sloppy seconds and then he again came back to me, so let me ask you one more time, watchu doin here Robyn?" She smirked and smiled at chris.

"To get what's mine hoe!" She pushed me back but I took a handful of her weave and pounced on her beating her with my hand and then August came and picked me up, I kicked her in the face 1 last time and it was a good kick cause her a*s was knocked out.

August placed me in my old room and he locked the door behind him.

"Yo watchu thinking sus? I noe wat she id but damn mah sis thro dem hands!!!" He laughed and gave me a hug.

"You got chors but be careful sus iight?" I nodded. August and me are around the same age. I'm 2months older than him so he understands me better than most people.

"Thanks bruh, I needed dat. Now let's go cause I came to see y'all and mah mom's." When I walk down, Chris was helping Robyn into his car and then went in the drivers seat. That pissed me off even more. I went to the backyard where my sister and August were and I started crying.

They came over to me and sat me down on one of the seats my them my sister wiped my tears and sighed.

"Girl what am I gonna do wit chu?" I laughed.

"It was tears of joy sus, don't worry. Y'all cute ima find dat one day." August smiled and brought us into a group hug.

"Ima fuck chris up doe. He ned to chill." I nod and pretend to punch August. He don't flinch or move. "You know if you would have hit meh, I wol don fucked you up ya herd?" I laughed and so did natalia.

We talked for like a hour kind of hoping that chris would came back and he didn't. I asked August and Natalia if they could stay at my house and they agreed. We ate and laughed. Since Chris was catering to his girlfriend we all called a cab and went about our business.

****************************
11:58 PM.

I was drifting to sleep when Chris came into the bedroom with his sorry and excuses.

"Carrie baby I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to leave y'all- are you okay?"

I just put my beats on and listened to my music. 7/11 was playing and I was singing along to da queen. I felt 2arms wrap around my waist and I moved away from him.

He did it again but this time I grabbed a pillow and my phone and went across the hall to my babies room. She was laying by the wall so I layed by the edge and wrapped my arms around her. I took the beats off and placed them on the floor. She turned around and had her head in my breast and her legs between mine. We fell asleep just like that and I forgot all about Chris until the next morning.

=========================
Lmaooo yo I'm weak. But I have nun again rhianna I just needed some drama. Remember rate, share and comment!!!!