Together we mourn

Carrie pov:

I walked into the cafe where we all agreed to meet up. August gripped my hand and in I looked up to see his eyes watering. August has known my mom since we were kids and first moved out of my home town New York. She was another mother to him and to see him tearing up mad me feel like crying myself. I wiped his eyes and we proceeded to the table with the entire crew sitting down. "Hey guys." They all looked up and forced a smile. We got straight to business. We picked a nice fitted white and floral dress and that we would each say few words for mamma. We went to the morgue and I immediately regretted it. I threw up as soon as I seen my mom's lifeless corpse. She looked so unreal and I couldn't take it I ran out, to my car and off to my house. I need to fill my head with the the unbearable sensation. I pulled up to my house and made way upstairs to the bathroom. I pulled back a tile and there stood the box with my drug. With my addiction. I turned the razor on and shrieked in the pain. I turned the water on but I just kept on bleeding. My wrist was losing a lot of blood but it didn't hurt. It didn't hurt like she hurt. After rinsing off I did my other wrist but I think I hit a vein. The next 5minutes I ignored the loss of blood,I wanted to drain, to drain out like my mother did. And then it all went black...

=====================
So short chapter yea I know. The next chapter is the last chapter but the sequel should be posted tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy the last of these moments!