lytrell

Carrie pov:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and didn't look at the I.D. "Hi, can I speak to Carrie Williams? This is lytrell." I gasped. "Baby girl it's me, you left me yesterday." Me and lytrell have grown really close these past few years. I ain't gon lie I think Natalia gets jealous some times but I love them both equally. "Sorry girl. I just saw chris and his sorry excuse for a girlfriend and had to leave but mama said that you beat her into her place. What was that for?"

I sighed I know she's gonna be pissed when I tell her. "She got disrespectful wit mama j and I had to fix dat. Point. Blank."I herd shuffling and then lytrell said that she would be over in 20 minutes. She hung up and I sighed. Let me get dressed.

**************************

"Lytrell you can't fight your brother. Y'all need to fix y'all problems and stop running from each other." Lytrell came picked me up, and brought me to chris's house. Yea the one that that 1st chick broke. Its nice but mines better. "Chris doesn't deserve another chance. He's lucky enough to get one from you but he don't deserve one from me." I sighed. "Lytrell you can't fight him at least not around me. I wouldn't be able to help him because of course I'll be helping you and it'll hurt him and then he hurts me."

We are having this entire conversation from her car. I'm trying to convince her not to fight chris because I really don't want no more beef between anybody. As we debate I see his front door open and out steps some girl like 24 or 25 she turns around and he steps out giving him a kiss. It broke my heart all over again. Lytrell gets the drift of what's going on and steps out the car calling him out.

By now she's out the car and she punched him in the face. She kept throwing blows and me like the dumb one I jumped out of the car and got in the middle and then it all went black....

*************************

Chris pov:

"You hit her!" Lytrell is trying to get Carrie to wake up. I don't know what to do but all I know is I'm scared and Amber is confused. Amber is the chick I mess around wit from time to time but she thinks she's my girl, I ain't gonna break no one's dream so I let it be. Lytrell automatically starts to scream at me.

"You know she came with me to fix this shit with you? She said it's hard to pick one over the other and that she wants our beef squashed. I was gonna do it until I seen her cry. I look over to what she sees and its you kissing that hoe." Amber clears her throat.

"Um I ain't no who you calling a hoe. I'm his girlfriend Okay. Maybe you the hoe but not me. So I su-" lytrell got up and punched her in da mouth. "I'm the hoe yet you over here giving my brother head. I'm the hoe but you just watched his ex fiance get knocked out for protecting him. I'm the hoe but I came to fix the beef with my brother. Yea because all of those things right there prove me to be a hoe. Stfu with that shit."Amber was already crying and I was trying to wake Carrie up. "Carrie babe come on. Wake up. Lytrell don't punch hard she hits like a little girl." Lytrell slapped my head. Amber stopped crying and start yelling at me. "Babe? Really chris? Who was you calling Babe just10 minutes ago? Who the he'll is this Carrie skank cause I o-" Lytrell stood up and slapped amber. "Dont you ever call my sister outa her name. She ain't no skank if chris is the only person she ever had sex with. She is the only one of any of yall that he will run to and she is the only one that he trusted to have kids with. She was put through hell and back with chris and she still stands by his side as well as me and our mother so do me a favor and just Stfu with that hoe shvt." I was so busy listening to lytrell to notice Carrie had woken up. "Thank you sus. Can you take me home now?" I kneed down next to carrie and picked her up bridal style she didn't look at me but looked everywhere else.

When we got to lytrell's car I put her in and was about to speak but she closed the door in my face. Lytrell got in and speed off and I was left with Amber. "Chris who was that and why didn't you tell me you had kids. I shook my head. These girls know nothing about me. "You could have googled my name and found out. Amber loose my number and forget about me. Right now I need to get my family back so you just need to back off and mind ya own business. Now get the fuck out mah house and the fuck off mah property."

======================
These hoes ain't loyal..... Lol Carrie got knocked out by lytrell and lytrell almost killed Chris. Okay. Vote share and comment!!!!!