3years later....✨

Carrie pov:

"Cameron and taliyah get down here this instant!" both of them came running at me and I pointed to their mess on the floor. "Pick it up now." They nodded and picked up their toys. Yea I have twins their both going to be three in 2months and I swear to god I'm gonna kill myself. I moved out of that apartment next to Chris about a month before he got out.

I now live in between my momma and Ms. Joyce and they both adore the kids. I tried to bring the twins over after they were first born but he said they were not his kids because of their eyes. I really could have done better. But I'm grateful that he gave me my babies and that's all I need.

***************************
Chris pov:

"Thank you los Angeles!!" I walked off stage and into my dressing room where my girlfriend ginger was. "You did great chris. Can I get like a couple of thousand to go shopping?" I shrugged. That's all she's good for. Money. She ain't give me no sex. No support. No love. She just wants my money. "Is it a yes chris?" I was about to say yea but my door busted open and in comes my mom. "Chris answer me can I get the money or not?" My mom laughed and ginger turned her attention to her. "Chris who's this raggedy old woman?" That made my momma snap. "Raggedy old woman? You gon sit there and ask my son for money and then call his mother out his name? Chris this is what you left Carrie for? A slut with no way to make it unless you pay for her?" I shook my head and ginger stood quiet. "Chris you ain't call me in 3damn years. You abandon us chris. You left me, Carrie, your sister and your kids. Ariela thinks your never coming back. The twins never met you and your damn mama been chasing half of the damn county to get to talk to you. I suggest you look for Carrie. She's having dinner with me her mama her sister, your sister and August. Not to mention all of the kids. You better be there now that your off tour." And with that she walked out.

**************************
Carrie next day pov:

"Okay everyone get to the car ariela, Cameron and taliyah let's go get in the car we have to meet auntie nali and auggie at grandma's house. Aj gonna be there too." We went on our way and I had a bad feeling in my gut. I just can't shake it off. When we got to Ms Joyce house I noticed a unfamiliar Porsche in the driveway. I knocked and she opened the door she looked nervous and relived. She opened the door for us to come in and she pulled me to the side saying that she was sorry. I heard August arguing with someone but I couldn't put a name on who it was. I walked into the living room and my heart shattered all over again. August was arguing with chris and Natalia was mugging some girl. "C-C-Chris?" He looked at me and his face softened. "Carrie I'm so sor-" the girl spoke up. "Oh no I look 10times better than this hoe." I put my bag on the floor and told the kids to go upstairs. Mama J tried to talk to the girl but she disrespected her and all I saw was red. I jumped on the girl and beat the life out of her. August pulled me off but I kicked his groin and continue with what I was doing. It wasn't until mama j took me off of her for me to calm down. I spit on her. "Dont you ever disrespect my mama again ya herd me once there won't be another time." I kicked her in her rib and left her there. I turned around and chris was staring at me. "Carrie baby I-" then the girl spoke again. "Baby? I'm your damn girlfriend I d-" I punched her I'm her mouth. "He wasn't done speaking." She started to cry and I rolled my eyes. "You talk so much shit and can't even back that shit up." I turned to chris, "you were saying?" He sighed. "I'm sorry I did everything that I did to you back then. I'm sorry for anything and everything. I just wanna be here for you and my kids." I looked up at him. "Chris you said that they weren't your kids. You made that loud and clear make up your mind and lemme know but I ain't bout to sit here and wait for you. Now we're are my sistas?" Mama J shook her head. "Lytrell went somewhere when she saw that-" she pointed to the girl I just fought. "-and your sister is upstairs she went with the babies." I nodded hugged August shook my head at chris and walked upstairs to my babies.

**************************

"Momma!!" I ran to my mom and gave her a bunch of kisses. "Hay baby girl, where yo big headed sister at?" Natalia cleared her throat and gave my mom a hug. " Hay mommy. Mama J want you in da kitchen asap." My mom nodded and walked off. I heard them both yell in joy and I shook my head. "Where is the kids?"I asked. "Chris took them out by the pool with August." I nodded and we went to chris's old room and talked while watching the kids. At some point I tuned her out and watched Chris. I came back to reality and he was smirking. Great he saw me. My sister was doing the same to August but he was throwing and splashing the kids just too busy to notice. I tapped Natalia and we agreed to join them in the pool. We walked down I'm our bathing suits that we were told to bring. The boys eyes travel to our bodies and the dad's licked their lips. Me and Natalia exchanged a glance a burst out laughing. The kids started to get excited that we were there and we went into the pool. We all had a nice time and then I decided to take all the kids inside. We just hung out for the rest of the night and had a great time in the first time in a long time.

=======================
Dis chapter was mad cute, should Carrie forgive chris? Vote share and comment!!!!!
Pic of ariela on the top