Making decisions

Carrie pov: I looked down at my hospital bed and sighed. I didn't want to get hurt again but I want all of my babies. I was thinking for a while. After a while I stopped day dreaming and noticed the doctors smothering my lifeless bodies face with a pillow. I kept screaming but none of them could hear me. I sighed and touched my body and was instantly sucked into my body. I got enough distance between my face and the pillow and yelled for August. Before the doctor noticed August, Wayne, Kirko, Jay, tyga and b.o.b walked in with sochitta, chyna, bey, Nicki, and sevyn walked in with chris behind all of them. Everyone ran to the doctor and started cussing and trying to fight him. I had to tell to get everyone attention. "I'm still alive talk can I get some love?" August sat down watching the doctor who was watching me and the girls ran to me. Kirko and Wayne hugged me and then Jay nd tyga did and then it was mah bubba. "Bubba no love?" He laughed and looked at me. "What in the hell did they shoot you with dumb syrum? What's a bubba?" I rolled my eyes. "It means brother now gimme some hugs bruh." He laughed and gave me a hug without taking eyes of the doctor who was still watching me. I looked at chris who was also watching me and I rolled my eyes. He kisses his teeth. "Why you rolling you eyes for Carrie?" I shrugged. "The same reason why you here when ya girl friend tryna kill me." He opened his eyes wide. "Y-y-you sure it was her?" I rolled my eyes. "Chris she the only one besides lil Kim dat i got beef wit. And why is it the same day that I fight get pressed on and threatened to kill me." He shook his head. "I don't think she would go this far." I laughed and shook my head. Ouch that hurts." You know Robyn so well right Chris? Cause I forgot that you grew up with her not me. I know her and were both equally crazy, how about you go home to her and have a great day. Bye." I waved my hand and he had a stupid look on his face. August Wayne and tyga kissed their teeth. Wayne shook his head and spoke. "Chris you gotta leave mayn." Chris looked at wayne and shrugged. "Yall supposed to be my friends what happened to us?" August laughed. "What happened to us is that Yo stupid a$$ wanna be hurting our siata nd we ain't havin dat now bounce nigga." Chris stood where he was and Wayne sighed. "Chris mayn you gots to go. I ain't tryna beat ya ass right now mayn." Chris shrugged and August got up in his face. "Mayn you just don't lear-" I spoke up. "Bey, can you go get security?" She stood up but chris got in her way. "You ain't going nowhere." Then Jay stood up. "Who the fuck you talking to fuck boy?" Chris looked scared for a minute and then grew baby balls. "I'm talking to you girl nigga." Jay punched chris. Chris punched Jay. Jay kicked Chris. Chris accidentally punched b.o.b. sevyn slapped chris. Chris fell into August. August fell into Wayne Wayne fell into Nicki and nicki fell into me. "Owe. Onika!" She got up and I seen she was crying. "I'm sorry boo they shouldn't be fighting." I nodded and everyone was staring at each other. "What the hell is yo problem Christopher?" He looked at me and sucked his teeth. "The problem is yo brother is finna get beat like I beat yo a$$-" August stood up but before he did anything Wayne punched the shit outa chris. "You put yo hands on her again and it won't be a punch in yo jaw you pussy." He stood up nd left. Chris was still shocked. When wayne came back he was with security.

"Yea you could take him." I've never seen wayne so upset. Never. They took Chris out and there was a silence. "I'm sick and tired of him disrespecting you Carrie!!!! I'm sorry but I won't see that shvt happen again." I nodded. "Thank you Wayne." I held my arms open for a group hug and everyone came in. This is what it feels to be loved.

*************************
2 months later....

"Okay Carrie last time." I'm training with my physical therapist today. It's my last session and I'm happy to be better. "Okay Maria let's do this." We did our routine and then she sat down. "It looks better. You look stronger and you have a better mentality. How do you feel?" I looked down at my scar on my shoulder. I did look better and now I feel like a warrior. "I feel great." I gave her a hug and invited her to go out with me and the crew tonight. She didn't think I noticed but she's in love with Wayne and I think he needs a girl now that everyone is coupled up. Bey and Jay, tyga and chyna, stevyn and b.o.b., honey and Kirko, Natalia and August and Nicki with her man.(a/n I forgot his name I'll correct that soon.) And me and Wayne are single. I can't go crazy like I did before but I just wanna have a good time tonight. She agreed and I text everyone where to meet up. They all had plans except for Natalia so me her and Maria met up. When we got together Natalia got a call and said we had to go somewhere. I tagged my noisy self along and we got to some place I didn't recognize. She got out with Maria and they talked. They motion for me to get out. I felt gravel under my heels as I walked towards a door I was walking too. I was tripping over my heels but I wanted to know why we were here. We went into some door and it was pitched black. All of a sudden someone yelled surprise the lights came on and the first person I noticed was a smirking pregnant Rhianna.

=====================
Oh Lord. Help this child. Vote share and comment!!!!!