baby

Carrie pov:
9:25 PM

I stepped out the shower and dried off. I detangled my hair and put on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and applied eye linner and eye shadow. I threw on a pair of black open toes heels. I examined myself and walked down to chris who was watching tv.

I sat next to him since we didn't have to leave for the next 1/2 an hour. He lifted me up and brought me closer to him.

"You look cute baby girl." I smiled. " Thanks you look iight." He laughed. "Just iight?" I laid my head on his shoulder and played with his fingers. "What did she have that I didn't chris?" He looked down and me and lifted my chin.

"I was just too young and too blind to see what I have right in front of me baby girl, and I'm sorry that I did that to you." I nodded.

"I cried for months chris. 5 months to be exact and then I had to let go. I haven't went out, kissed, flirted or anything in 2 1/2 years and when I seen you with those girls, it made my blood boil. Because we were going to get married. We were going to settle down." He nodded. And I exhale I'm gonna tell him. "I was pregnant chris." He looked down at me wide eyes.

"You what now??" I nodded. "Her names ariela and I was 3months along when I found out. Meaning she's 2." He smiled and picked me up. He immediately put me down. "Where is she?"

====================
Cliff hanger!!! A baby? Ariela? Wtf? Vote share comments!!!!!