⭕Sorry A$$ Excuses⭕

Carrie pov:

I woke up and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then headed down to the living room. Chris was down there paying no type of attention other than spongebob.

That's was fine with me. I took out the bacon eggs pancake mix and fruits and herd some giggling. I saw about to turn around but was picked upside down and I noticed the unfamiliar tattoos August.

"August put me down right now mayn." He carried me to the balcony and the next thing I knew him, natalia and my baby girl were soaking me with nerf guns at 9:30 in the morning when it was hella cold out side. They ran out of water and high fived each other I started laughing and ariela did too she came over to me.

"Mwama up, up" I picked her up and stuck up my middle finger to August and natalia. Then August had the nerve to ask me some dumb ass question.

"Okay, when?" Natalia slapped him and I shook my head. I went back inside and seen chris texting someone which is odd but what ever. I continued doing what I left undone and 10 minute later chris walked out the house. No bye. No good morning. No anything. Oh well I'm good on my own.

My sister's here for the next 8weeks to have her baby delivered in the same hospital as we were and I couldn't be happier than to have someone here with me.

**************************
2 weeks later Carrie pov:

Chris has been out these past few weeks. He still comes home but its at the strange time at night like around 3 or4 a clock and then leaves again in the morning. All ariela does is ask for him and he's never here to tell her any excuse himself so I tell her he's working on his music which should be the only thing he is working on, but today natalia came in my room screaming at me to turn on TMZ. I did as I was told and her August and me watched the story.

"Okay so one of the top stories today is chris brown and ex girlfriend rhianna. Rumor has it that they have been getting closer and these pictures seem to prove everyone right. *pictures of rhianna kissing chris and them holding hands as a couple on different days.* we will keep everyone posted on this but I have one question. What happened to Carrie Williams? Wasn't she with chr-"

I turned the tv off and got off the bed. I walked into my walk in closet and threw on tights a hoodie and my retro 13s and got my phone and keys I was about to walk out but August stopped me and said he was coming too. I text chris and asked him where he was.

Me: babe we need to talk where are you?

Forever mines: non of yo damn business.

I showed August the text and he said to track his phone. I did as I was told and we seen he was at this hoes house.

We got in my 2014 Ferrari California. We drove to Rihanna house and I hoped out the car with August right behind me. I knocked on the door and this hoe came to the door.

Argument:
"So you started this shit again huh?"

Her: I told you I came for what's mine.

Me: well come out and fight then you pussy, no good, stupid ass home wrecker

Her: okay bitch. Lets go.

Again I'm grabbed her weave and punched the shit outa her. I ain't gon lie she got some good hits in, But that made me even more angry.

I felt two hands grab me and shake me. It was Chris. "Get the fuck off of me Chris I fucking hate you. I hate you do fvcking much. I sw-" I felt someone slap me. I looked up and it was Chris. Not the Chris I know though. This Chris had blood shot red eyes, and looked like a monster.

Everything happened so fast as soon as Chris slapped me. August snuffed him and didn't stop till I had to pry him off. He spit on Chris.

"Dont you eva put yo muda fucking hands on mah sista again." We walked to the car and I pulled off not wanting to look back at that chris.

**************************

"He did what to her now?!?!"

August was recapping the story to natalia who was pissed off. "Yea mayn he hit ha. Afta dat I hit him nd I fuclked him up but I tink he on drugs cause dat wasn't da chris I knoe mayne nigga knows better." I shook my head. I need to call his mom. I excused myself and dialed her number.
Convo:
Ms Joyce: hello dear.

Me:* I started to cry* hi ma.

Ms Joyce: oh dear what happened? Is it Chris? Is he okay?

I can't do this over the phone.

Me: can you meet me at  the dinner down town?

Ms Joyce: of course dear ill be there in 20 minutes.

Me: okay I'll see you soon *click*

I walked into August and Natalias room. "Ima head out I gotta speak to ms. Joyce can y'all watch arie she's just napping I should be back before she wake." They nodded and I gave them both hugs, grabbed my bag, phone and sweater and walked out.

**************************

I walk into the dinner and ms.Joyce isn't here yet. I take a table and see her walk in. She spots me and comes over.

I stand up and give her a hug and before I know it, I start crying. "What happened dear?" I shook my head and told her it's a long story and we should eat before we talked. We ordered our food and she asked me to begin. I explained everything to her from the dinner at my moms house to the fight at rhianna house. She shook her head in disbelief. "He hit you? He put his god damn hands on you?!? I'm so sorry baby girl come here."

She opened her arms and I hugged her and cried on her shoulder. "I can't do this ma. I have been nothing but loyal and understanding to your son but he went too far this time. I refuse to have my daughter around that type of behavior." I sighed before telling her the last of the story. "Ma I think he's on drugs."

=======================
Dun dun dun!!!! Cliffhanger!! Okay lot of drama. Vote share and comment!!!!!!