Rehab part 1

Carrie pov:

Me and Ms. Joyce drove down to rhiannas house, we decided to see if Chris was really on drugs or just wasn't himself. We got out of my car since we dropped hers off at her house and we walked up the stairs. She gripped my hand tight and we knocked on the door to find it unlocked. We stepped in and we found chris on the floor upside down and close to him was a needle and meth. She cried and I told her to dial 911. She did just that and I checked for a pulse. "Hes still alive. I think he over doused." She fell into my arms and I placed her on the couch. "This wouldn't have happened if he would just stick to one person. Your cousin is sick for doing this to him. For doing this to you." Yes Robyn is my cousin. My father's sister is her mother. I shook my head, and we herd knocks on the door but since we left it open ghetto rushed inside did several checks on Chris and put him on the stretcher I told Joyce to go with him and she noded. She followed them out and I followed behind them in my car. Why Chris, why?

**************************

"Family of Christopher M. Brown." Me and ms. Joyce stood up and said the doctor said He should wake up any minute now.

We have been at this hospital for 5 damn hours. Ms. Joyce gripped my arm as we walked into the hospital room. I cried. I tried to be strong but I couldn't. We herd some coughing and my eyes went to Ms.Joyce she starred at him and he starred at me and I started to get up but Ms Joyce brought Me with Her to his bed. She began to speak.

"Christopher, you have put this woman through hell and back. When I say hell I mean you hit her and had to have her see you as a monster. Your sister is so ashamed that she won't come see you. You promised Carrie that you would be . You said you have changed. But we all thought it was for the better. I'm ashamed of you. I am sending you to rehab as soon as they release you you will go for the sake of your mental health as well as your daughter. I am ashamed of you chris. I think it's a good time for you to tell him Carrie." I sighed and took out the test from my bag and tossed it at him. "I'm 3weeks pregnant." He looked at me wide eye and I left the room with Ms Joyce behind me. We both left and I called it a night.

=======================
Carrie pregnant? Ooh shoot and Rhianna her cousin? Drama. Drama. Drama. Vote share and comment!!!!!